Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really can not believe what I'm seeing, if they get a majority that is astonishing.

I can only think that the threat of the SNP to have influence over England has won them a lot of votes, they've been ramming that home for 6 weeks.

Well done Jocks, keep voting SNP and you'll keep getting a Tory government, thick divvy's.

I really can not believe what I'm seeing, if they get a majority that is astonishing.

I can only think that the threat of the SNP to have influence over England has won them a lot of votes, they've been ramming that home for 6 weeks.

Well done Jocks, keep voting SNP and you'll keep getting a Tory government, thick divvy's.

Got to be honest, the English who actually fell for it are just as thick.

Triple Noooooooo

Nick "The Flying Brick" (who you will remember promised 3 kitchens to the electors of North Doncaster) only polled 162 votes - someway off Ed Milibean's 20,708.

Perhaps the good people of N Doncaster feel that one kitchen is sufficient?

I also have a feeling that a lot of Labour core voters haven't bothered turning out, and they need to shoulder some of the blame. If the country is bad, engage and change it - the poor and working class really should have been aiming for 80% turnout to lock the Tories out, but the turnout at around 65% just isn't good enough.

I also have a feeling that a lot of Labour core voters haven't bothered turning out, and they need to shoulder some of the blame. If the country is bad, engage and change it - the poor and working class really should have been aiming for 80% turnout to lock the Tories out, but the turnout at around 65% just isn't good enough.
true this, both my brothers didnt vote labour as they are just as bad according to them, both voted that union party, even my mum a life long supporter and former member for the first time ever didnt vote , didnt like there stuff on europe and dislikes milaband and co with a passion

Well, we did our bit in Wirral West but the rest of the country wimped out and chose to trust Cameron. Extremely disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back