Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has any member of the DUP done time for terrorist offenses? If so I must have been asleep. Perhaps someone on the mainland, like yourself, could enlighten a poor wee paddy , who just happens to live here.

But you said 'associated':

My point, if you read properly, that unionists are the main force in NI are not associated with terrorism, unless you know different.

Your words, not mine. I provided the "association".

So as I asked: no association at anytime?

And what living in N.I. has to do with it I dont know. Do you have to live somewhere to be able to read facts and analysis about it?

Ed Balls has lost his seat.

That tells you where labour went wrong.

Apparently. 300 votes only.

Would like some advice from the Tories on here on keeping healthy, free of injury, and in full time employment for the next five years. I'm currently doing OK btw but you never know.

Look at Miliband's personal ratings - does anyone REALLY think he could have been PM? The British people aren't that stupid, no matter what side of the political fence they sit on.
A credible opposition has to look like a party ready to govern with a clear and appealing alternative vision for the country. Labour have completely failed in that respect over the last 5 years. They are basically unelectable, and I take no pleasure in saying that. The electorate will always punish a party that is unelectable.

Yes you do. You're a hateful Tory. You couldnt give a **** about anyone other than yourself.

Yes you do. You're a hateful Tory. You couldnt give a **** about anyone other than yourself.

You clearly can't respect anyone who's opinion isn't a carbon copy of your own.
The country has decided. I find you get further in life if you spend your energies dealing with realities rather than how you want them to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back