Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The 2015 Popularity Contest (aka UK General Election )

Who will you be voting for?

• Tory

Votes: 38 9.9%
  • Diet Tory (Labour)

Votes: 132 34.3%
  • Tory Zero (Greens)

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • Extra Tory with lemon (UKIP)

Votes: 40 10.4%
  • Lib Dems

Votes: 9 2.3%
  • Other

Votes: 31 8.1%
  • Cheese on toast

Votes: 91 23.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like a Game of Thrones election. The Wildings have gone for SNP, house Baratheon has been wiped out, the Starks didn't get the win they should have and the south have put Joffrey back in power. Winter is coming.

Can I remind folks that this thread has survived (even thrived) because we've discussed things civilly. I appreciate that tensions are understandably high as the results are coming through but please refrain from starting on other members.

YOU WHAT MATE??!

Can I remind folks that this thread has survived (even thrived) because we've discussed things civilly. I appreciate that tensions are understandably high as the results are coming through but please refrain from starting on other members.

I think the lack of sleep for some is showing. Unfortunately this result will result in restless nights for hundreds and thousands up and down the country for the months and years ahead.

You're right though.

tensions are high.

I typed this before seeing Bruce's comments but will leave it up anyway.

Lads, just a reminder.

We do not expect personal insults to be traded in here.

I understand tensions are high given the results but that does not excuse anyone from not adhering to the standards GOT expects.

Please bear this in mind otherwise the thread will be closed. Thanks

the most bizarre thing for me is most lib dem voters seem to be punishing them for cozying up to a disgusting tory party, by voting tory

So much for clegg dragging them kicking & screaming into the centre..........They NEVER were a centrist party, they've always been to the right of centre.

Nick Robinson, BBC political editor, says the country doesn't see Ed Balls as the marathon-running, piano-playing family man, who is "one of the cleverest economists the country has seen". They see the tough guy who doesn't like to admit when he is wrong.

Remember folks, Gideon has a history degree, an 'O' level in maths and utter disdain for the working classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back