The Abuse of Heitinga on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/ever...thoughts-on-squad-rotation-100252-32857515/2/

The Dome thinks a Gibson/Heitinga CM partnership could be the best way of using JH.

We're turd at the moment in there with Osman well out of form.

ee9073fc50c7b0f472ded37f92b23807.gif

He knows a thing or two about midfield partnerships like. Maybe he sees a pairing that Moyes doesn't?

Fair point, but there's nothing about Heitinga in midfield that I want to see again. He could be paired with Zidane & he'd still stink the place out imo.

The alchemy in blending a midfield pairing is notoriously difficult to find. Howard was part of one of the greatest midfields in English football and then created another as a manager. I dont think his thoughts should be dismissed so lightly.

The alchemy in blending a midfield pairing is notoriously difficult to find. Howard was part of one of the greatest midfields in English football and then created another as a manager. I dont think his thoughts should be dismissed so lightly.

He thought we dominated Man City this season.

Michael-scott-no-god-no.gif

I'm still mystified what happened to him over the summer. He was really, really, good last year.

Or was Distin just so good he covered for Johnny and we didn't notice?

Club legend, our greatest manager of all time, legend as a player etc etc. but does anyone take anything Howard Kendall says seriously these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back