The Abuse of Heitinga on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact of the matter is, if anyone of you including me saw him on the street, you would approach him, get a picture and an autograph...then come back here and bag his form.

The best part is NOT ONE of those talking ****e to Heitinga on Twitter would have the guts to say it to his face.

Pathetic and an embarrassment to Evertonians everywhere.

#kopitebehavior

i think if they play well they get creddit on twitter so if they play bad they
should be told. told in a way acceptable.. people who hurl abuse should swerve it
he plays in blue and white so should be treated like that. were the peoples club [the fans]
not kopites.

He is a vastly experienced defender and will know more than anyone that he was at fault for all 3 goals today. I personally think Moyes let him down today as he should either not have picked him or should have took him off after 20mins. He cannot handle big powerful strikers and Benteke completely destroyed him.

He is a vastly experienced defender and will know more than anyone that he was at fault for all 3 goals today. I personally think Moyes let him down today as he should either not have picked him or should have took him off after 20mins. He cannot handle big powerful strikers and Benteke completely destroyed him.

A cert for Oldham away then ?

( with there 6"9 striker ? )

Personal abuse is disgraceful IMO.

Calling him a useless, slow, weak, sh*t house jarg hard man is fair, though.

Whats the point in doing it tho, why do it, to make them selves feel better. It's not like Heitinga is going to go 'I thought I was great but some fella on twitter told me I was useless so I'll try harder. More likeley to go, What a bunch of arse holes, not like i messed up on purpose' and he'd be right!

A player's going through a bad spell of form and some think abusing (or even criticizing) him on twitter is a good idea, idiots!

Whats the point in doing it tho, why do it, to make them selves feel better. It's not like Heitinga is going to go 'I thought I was great but some fella on twitter told me I was useless so I'll try harder. More likeley to go, What a bunch of arse holes, not like i messed up on purpose' and he'd be right!

A player's going through a bad spell of form and some think abusing (or even criticizing) him on twitter is a good idea, idiots!

I'll bet he doesn't give a **** either way what people say about him on twitter and this has been completely blown out of proportion.

Spot on.

Cannot stand people who tell players to 'f*** off' during a match, most of the time they go and score down the other end and make them look like über bells too.

Naismith is the latest one who gets hounded as soon as he steps on to the pitch. Fine if you mutter about him or tell the lad next to you how crap he is but no need to scream it at him ffs.

Agree with EFCNIK and Brennan.
No need for that sort of behavior, and it is unlike what I associate with our brand. Leave that for the kopites. And while he may not be in great form right now, Heitinga is a VERY good player. Just a year or two ago (I forget) wasn't he our player of the year? He is our only player in a long while to have a world cup final start (and red card, but that is another story).

How about we support our blues while they are blues. The crap that Heitinga and Naismith get on this board is crazy right now. And two months ago, it was Anichebe (who was TOP NOTCH today - and given Jela's form, is saving us some points right now).

Agree with EFCNIK and Brennan.
No need for that sort of behavior, and it is unlike what I associate with our brand. Leave that for the kopites. And while he may not be in great form right now, Heitinga is a VERY good player. Just a year or two ago (I forget) wasn't he our player of the year? He is our only player in a long while to have a world cup final start (and red card, but that is another story).

How about we support our blues while they are blues. The crap that Heitinga and Naismith get on this board is crazy right now. And two months ago, it was Anichebe (who was TOP NOTCH today - and given Jela's form, is saving us some points right now).

Last season everybody was (rightly) bumming him because he was boss.

This season he's been crap.

If you're willing to insult someone's personal twitter/facebook/whatever then you should be willing to say it one-on-one in person.

Cut it out, when they're gash people will say they're gash. If they perform, people will give them they're due. If people base their opinion of a player on their best ever performance we'd be winning the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back