The Abuse of Heitinga on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love nothing more than Johnny to come out and boss the pitch like he did last year. He was fantastic last year and that was congratulated with Player of the Season. He has been a bit ****ty this season and hasn't contributed much but I still think he has much more to offer.
It's clear his confidence is rock bottom after that game with his tweet. I know I gave him some grief in the match thread but I would like to see him start at United. They aren't as physical up top as Villa were and I think he really wants to prove himself. Mind you if that meant starting Jags at centre half I would concede that putting him on the bench would be the best case.

Nah, very much the content mate.

It's like saying that because Heitinga is a celebrity, if I see him in the supermarket I can throw a rock at him, because he should know better than to go into a supermarket.

How is it? Going up and physically assaulting someone is similar to calling someone a tit online?

And where did I say it was right? What I said is that verbal abuse is expected if your a high profile persona in the open public arena.

And how is it different than a number of 30k at a stadium spitting bile at players?

was made up when we bought him but now seems frightened when facing big physical players cole,lukaku,benteke just seems happier playing against smaller footballing teams.i know hes taken alot of stick today but moyes shouldnt have played him.

Disappointed to hear him being booed when he was subbed.He's had some poor games but not the best way to motivate a player when we're short of numbers.

Heitinga wasn't booed, he got ironic 'Finally!' cheers and clapping.

The only booing was for Moyes decision to sub Mirallas.

Never mind abuse Moyes should sit him in front of a tv and make him watch recordings of himself and how shi* he has been lately

Did anyone see the look on Sylvain's face when Johnny mucked up on Wednesday? But to do it THREE times in one game sets some sort of precedent. Now I admit I wouldn't do any better but I'm not a pro footballer. Perhaps he was off the pace through carrying an injury? Surely he can't have become so incompetent overnight?

I realise at times his defending has been suspect but his positional sense has (usually) got him out of it. He's a sweeper by nature not a great man marker and certainly not great in the air or when called upon to play further up the field.

Or dare I suggest he was throwing a Lescott?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back