Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Battle for Number 10 - NOT A Live Debate - Cameron vs Miliband - 9PM KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
What difference is this really gonna make anyway?

Like i said, spin and bullshit. Who really expects anything different and will have their opinion changed by Paxman making Cameron look like the typical politicion he is?

"Oooh he said one thing 4 years ago but did something different, i think i'll vote Labour now".

He got absolutely roasted, Paxman seemed to throw him a few bones at the end there on Europe to let him pick himself back up off the canvas.

Curious as to why Milliband is doing his interview last. Cameron is coming across a lot better in his Q&A and I imagine Milliband will too, but the final impression is going to be his interview.

very curious

Curious as to why Milliband is doing his interview last. Cameron is coming across a lot better in his Q&A and I imagine Milliband will too, but the final impression is going to be his interview.

very curious
The Ed Miller Band is on too?

I love "In The Mood" and all that old stuff.

The studio questions element is completely bland, with no ability for a follow up or to go "yes, but you said before...." then it is nothing but a chance for Cameron (so far, Ed to come) to spout off about whatever he fancies.

7000 extra nursing staff spread nationwide is a drop in the ocean.

I do not believe him on the NHS. All smoke and mirrors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back