The bending of PSR rules

Has been well mentioned that the minute they applied points deduction to a side based on PSR... Skeleton's will fall out of the closet.

I’m presuming the Covid allowance was for an earlier season as PSR is over 3 years ie 21/22; 22/23 ; 23/24. Bizarrely unfair if true.
Nothing will happen as the PL will just keep quiet, but if they were given an allowance for a period that has already been audited and been rubber stamped in a previous PSR process, it’s a massive issue. Many clubs will have sold players, or not renewed contracts, released kids, cut central overheads/people and not strengthened their squad as they could have.

God I hope this is true and the PL and Masters are exposed for the corrupt rats they are. If so they need suing to kingdom come, and the punished clubs properly compensated.

So what did we claim for season 21/22 ? It was shown that Man U claimed £40 mill, and claimed somewhere that PL only allowed £1 mill , is that right?
Trying to find a nice chart like the 1 I posted for United, but having trouble cos Ramble has switched to a sub model.

I found this, which is useless, but it made me angry, so thought I would share.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back