The bending of PSR rules

Still moving at glacial speed. We all know anyway it's going to be a whitewash.

That’s actually earlier than expected to start I think. I think a verdict will take longer than that article states though- early 2025 likely to be closer to the end of the season given the complexity. Could be an another farce if it comes in the title run in.

That’s actually earlier than expected to start I think. I think a verdict will take longer than that article states though- early 2025 likely to be closer to the end of the season given the complexity. Could be an another farce if it comes in the title run in.
Then they’ll lodge appeals for each individual charge - 1 appeal per season for 115 seasons, with the punishment deferred until they’re all done incase any aggravating factors are over turned

They'll get off on a technicality, there'll be a piece of paper not signed or a leaked e-mail and the whole lot will get shelved.

Leicester and City potentially facing big and huge reductions respectively. Interesting to see how hard the PL go for them. What did they want for us in the first one 15?

They'll get off on a technicality, there'll be a piece of paper not signed or a leaked e-mail and the whole lot will get shelved.
I dunno, I think people are assuming City are too big too get done but historically they’re not a bigger club than say us or Forest. They aren’t an establishment club like United or the RS and that’s who have the most influence. If they’ve been robbing the establishment clubs blind for a decade there will be powerful voices wanting the book fully thrown at them.

I dunno, I think people are assuming City are too big too get done but historically they’re not a bigger club than say us or Forest. They aren’t an establishment club like United or the RS and that’s who have the most influence. If they’ve been robbing the establishment clubs blind for a decade there will be powerful voices wanting the book fully thrown at them.
you are correct but they have very very good lawyers

If Leicester city and Man City get huge points deductions this year then theoretically we would just need to finish above Ipswich to be safe this season
They could have deducted 60 points from Man City last year and they would have avoided relegation.

Does the Premier League have the power to straight relegate a team for violations even without a specific points deduction? Because anything short of 50 points won't get them relegated.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.