The bending of PSR rules

That financial expert Talksport wheel out, a city fan and former advisor to them to boot, said this morning thats absolute gash that any decision will come until late in the season and that any outcome will be likely appealed. Then went on to say that unlike Everton and Forest who had an immediate deduction, any clubs falling foul will now have suspended sentences pending likely appeals.
Timely that when you consider those verdicts will come at the business end of the season.

If this is what Leicester are *hoping* for they must be really in it deep.

That below they surely not even in their dreams think they can get away with :lol:

Leicester are expected to argue that the losses from the 2022-23 season were a result of mitigating circumstances, such as an unforeseen relegation, the “unplanned expenditure” of sacking £8 million-a-year manager Brendan Rodgers, plus an estimated £30 million deficit from finishing 18th in the table.

That below they surely not even in their dreams think they can get away with :lol:

Leicester are expected to argue that the losses from the 2022-23 season were a result of mitigating circumstances, such as an unforeseen relegation, the “unplanned expenditure” of sacking £8 million-a-year manager Brendan Rodgers, plus an estimated £30 million deficit from finishing 18th in the table.
I’m pretty sure our cases confirm that being unexpectedly crap is not a defence!

On the one hand yeah it’s tedious and it’s not sport….but having been done ourselves it’s only right that the same happen to others for the same offences.
That is exactly how it should be. We and forest cant be punished, while everyone else moans and says they shouldnt be punished as not fair etc. Now we have, others need to. then it should stop :lol:

Can anyone actually be bothered with another season of this now. I don’t want to see any points deductions.

If everyone hadn't taken the absolute piss out of us last season along with points deductions, I'd agree mate.

But we had gobshites singing "you cheating b******s you know what you've done", article upon article in the media, little sly digs here and there.

So yes, I can be very bothered to watch every other horrible little rat club hopefully get their own unfair punishment and I hope it eats their clubs from the inside out too.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back