• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The Champions League Final - Spurs v The Other Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Moura can be dropped. Son has been their best player all season, so he can't be dropped. Llorente scored to beat City and was great in the semis. I know he'll be the one to lose out though. Just hope Kane actually is fit. Think Spurs need to win it within the 90, otherwise Liverpool will take it.
I dont think we should start Kane, bring him off the bench, could be a hell of a sub that

Surely Ali’s got to be dropped.

The Son, Kane, Moura front 3 must start.
I'd drop him. Bang average all season.

Kane Llorente
Son Eriksen Sissoko Moura
Rose Alderweireld Vertonghen Trippier
Lloris
That is a starting xi that says we want to win it within regulation time.

Yes.

It's all about stats like that. Nothing much more than that. Itls a god trophy to win, of course it is. But it's a one off day out - as much for the nedia as football fans.

As things stand it's just risk reward for me. If they win they will remain broadly speaking unbearable. A song will change from 5 to 6. They will still sing about Bucharest, because in spite of what they win its evident for an ever growing section of their fanbase that is their greatest achievement (us not winning it). It will be a frustrating few days, but in truth I go away next week so I can live with it. In spite of what they say, the final feels more low key each year anyway.

If they don't win, it's going to be hilarious. There will be enormous fume and civil war amongst them.

There's a lot to be gained and very little to be lost for me.

I dont think we should start Kane, bring him off the bench, could be a hell of a sub that

Moura and Son deserve to start and with Alli behind them they’ll be a threat if Liverpool commit their full backs. Kane and Llorente to mix things up later. If Spurs can avoid conceding early they arguably have more options to change the game.

Moura and Son deserve to start and with Alli behind them they’ll be a threat if Liverpool commit their full backs. Kane and Llorente to mix things up later. If Spurs can avoid conceding early they arguably have more options to change the game.
I don't think Liverpool will let a lead slip. Think Spurs need to get at them and get the goals first.

I agree. I reckon Kane will be on the bench. And Moura has troubled them this season.

As things stand it's just risk reward for me. If they win they will remain broadly speaking unbearable. A song will change from 5 to 6. They will still sing about Bucharest, because in spite of what they win its evident for an ever growing section of their fanbase that is their greatest achievement (us not winning it). It will be a frustrating few days, but in truth I go away next week so I can live with it. In spite of what they say, the final feels more low key each year anyway.

If they don't win, it's going to be hilarious. There will be enormous fume and civil war amongst them.

There's a lot to be gained and very little to be lost for me.

I think they realise it's high risk too. They have a season hanging in the balance - one that will be utterly destroyed as a marker for the future for them if they lose this.

If Spurs get past the first half hour unscathed, they win. If not, Liverpool will win it, probably comfortably.

Son and Moura to start with Kane and Llorente options off the bench. Never really realised until now that Spurs have a number of very good striking options. They really need to make their quality count this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back