• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The Champions League Final - Spurs v The Other Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs ruined them on the break. They wouldnt have coped against the RS.
No, not at all. It'd have been a massacre.

Maybe the key moment in this season's CL was the last second winner from Moura. That one moment may have determined the destination of this trophy tonight. At the time it happened I instinctivley punched the air, because it felt (and feels) like Spurs will beat Liverpool.

Spurs to win it 3-0.
Moura 1st minute stuns the crowd, son just before half time, kane in the 81st minute.

You heard it here first
Moura probably won't start if Kane does.

Yer know,I was going to come on here and say that I'd feel a bit sorry for them if they lost after the season they've had, but I've changed me mind.

No, not at all. It'd have been a massacre.

Maybe the key moment in this season's CL was the last second winner from Moura. That one moment may have determined the destination of this trophy tonight. At the time it happened I instinctivley punched the air, because it felt (and feels) like Spurs will beat Liverpool.

That Moura is a special player, so fast and would like to see him up top again over an unfit Kane.

I mean Spurs do have the quality and system to compete with them as Tifo Football outline here. I think it's mainly going to come down to mentality and which manager blinks first.

That Moura is a special player, so fast and would like to see him up top again over an unfit Kane.
Cant they play both in any system? 433?

--------------------Kane
Son--------------------------------Moura

Put some pace in there and attack Liverpool's FB positions if the bomb on.

I know no one wants to hear it, but I also think that Llorente could be a big factor in this if he gets on the pitch. Van Dijk and Matip will struggle.

I don't think Moura can be dropped. Son has been their best player all season, so he can't be dropped. Llorente scored to beat City and was great in the semis. I know he'll be the one to lose out though. Just hope Kane actually is fit. Think Spurs need to win it within the 90, otherwise Liverpool will take it.

Drove through a small town in Ireland today
RS shirts everywhere.
Leaning over garden walls, out cutting the grass, carrying shopping bags, pushing the buggy while having a ciggy

Please spurs, please.

Surely Ali’s got to be dropped.

The Son, Kane, Moura front 3 must start.

The only way I wouldn’t do that is if they think that pace late on could do damage against Liverpool’s tired defence.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back