• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

The Champions League Final - Spurs v The Other Lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d pick a front 3 of Moura, Kane and Son with Ali dropped if it was up to me.

I’ve no worries about Son playing as an out and out 9 though if Kane isn’t match fit.

I’m a massive fan of Son tbh.
I agree, i think Alli has a at times effective but ultimately quite limited skillset, son and moura offer a lot more flexibility

....City were brilliant on that run in, it was as much about attitude as it was ability. I’d like you to give Chelsea what they’re asking for and bring Eden Hazard to your place as I think he’d be ideal.

Hazard would be a dream and a perfect Guardiola type of player. I think we would pay the money its just that the lad has his heart set on Real & Zidane.
He also comes across as a decent fella as well.

I believe RAWK are having a competition on who can make the most tacky, most embarrassing and most cringeworthy banner for the final.
The judge's panel have whittled it down to the last 52500 entries.
credit to @goodisonopheliac for comparing them to vogan poetry, one of the most apt comparisons I've seen

Hope I'm wrong obviously but I don't think spuds have it to beat them, kane if he plays won't be fit and I don't think Ali nor Son are as effective without Kane on full throttle.I cannot see the back line of spuds being able to keep the rs at bay, I can see next weekend being a bad weekend.
A ramos moment might help.

COME ON SPUDS

actually think Spurs have every answer for the RS and will win 3-1

the RS are only great at Analfield this season and have lost most their away games in the champs league

this is basically an away game , and Spurs have travelled loads better and don't know when they are beaten. 3 times they have needed a goal after 80 mins played and 3 times they have gone through

From the vulgar tackiness of the banner to the name and response of the tweeter (and for christ sake the belter's twitter picture is of DEM HILARIOUS HARRY ENFIELD SCOUSERS LAD!!!!)... that, my friends, is pure, distilled essence of lfc.

Abysmal patter.

Man City fan here:
We are hoping and praying with you. The media have already handed them the trophy. Just like they did the league.
This game will be no push over and Spurs are more than capable of pulling this one off.
Spurs to win on penalties by Milner missing. Pure bliss...
Oi Rawkites, that's how you do a user name and make an introduction to a rival's forum. Well done to City and come on you Spurs!

Comparison of their records in all major finals open to them - League Cup / FA Cup / EC / UEFA Cup / ECWC

Spurs

Total finals played in 21
won 15
lost 6

win ratio 71%

Liverpool

Total finals played in 39
won 23
lost 16

win ratio 59%

Spurs are a cup team. Always have been and always likely will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back