The drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lols shortly after my fume on here I had bbm sex with some canadian girl. Passed out. Woke up, and there's a pic of a vagina on my phone. No point even putting it up on here. She's just sent me a close up of her foof. Nothing else. Lolz

Pics or it didn't happen ffs.

My night was awful. Spent the whole time taking care of two different people who had way too much to drink and would not stop throwing up. I'm such a good friend to these people and I don't even know if they realize it.

My night was awful. Spent the whole time taking care of two different people who had way too much to drink and would not stop throwing up. I'm such a good friend to these people and I don't even know if they realize it.

Just google 'foof- chicoazul' to find out what one looks like.

And mate that sucks. Done it loads when I was your age. You'll learn not to give a **** and just get absoultely cunted yourself though.

You're just too nice mate. It's between you and Alio for "nicest person on GOT". Try being mean next time.

Lols shortly after my fume on here I had bbm sex with some canadian girl. Passed out. Woke up, and there's a pic of a vagina on my phone. No point even putting it up on here. She's just sent me a close up of her foof. Nothing else. Lolz

What number was she ?

Hahaha! Just been informed by me mate that I was singing 'Grandoldteam' under a big Everton flag outside The Rose in Bedford (owners an Evertonian) and some kopite piped up and started mouthing off. So apparently I ran across the road and started foaming at him. Then the police told me to calm down. So I accused them of both being kopites. Then they nearly arrested me. I'm such a prick sometimes :'(

Hahaha! Just been informed by me mate that I was singing 'Grandoldteam' under a big Everton flag outside The Rose in Bedford (owners an Evertonian) and some kopite piped up and started mouthing off. So apparently I ran across the road and started foaming at him. Then the police told me to calm down. So I accused them of both being kopites. Then they nearly arrested me. I'm such a prick sometimes :'(

sometimes?

Hahaha!! Well played mate.

Well in lad. Bloody Kopites, they're everywhere.

I appear to be the most boring individual on here, not touched a drop since my 'incident' in December, and i went to London on the train with a raging hangover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back