The drunk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahaha! Just been informed by me mate that I was singing 'Grandoldteam' under a big Everton flag outside The Rose in Bedford (owners an Evertonian) and some kopite piped up and started mouthing off. So apparently I ran across the road and started foaming at him. Then the police told me to calm down. So I accused them of both being kopites. Then they nearly arrested me. I'm such a prick sometimes :'(

I got in a fight once singing that walking home from town, got jumped by a couple of Rangers fans. Tits.

Just found out that I met Yakubu on Friday night...

Was sat in the lobby of one of the hotels here when me and the guys came stumbling out.

My sober mate that was driving has a note in his car I need to grab off him;

Managed to scrawl 'Feed the Yak' and he signed it!

Didnt have a clue!

hope i'm drunk like cos just walked past the old people home bout 150/200 yards from mine and seen a woman clearly in the oap tv room behind a chair in the corner. Walked home by mesel from there which took serious balls if i say so myself but was canny paranoid on the way and got home safely thankfully. If I never post again thank the lord for my posts and apologise for my sins GOT cheers lads xx

hope i'm drunk like cos just walked past the old people home bout 150/200 yards from mine and seen a woman clearly in the oap tv room behind a chair in the corner. Walked home by mesel from there which took serious balls if i say so myself but was canny paranoid on the way and got home safely thankfully. If I
never post again thank the lord for my posts
and apologise for my sins GOT cheers lads
xx

Why are you peering in windows at the elderly mate?

Just got back from a top night on the piss and am now watching the '84 cup final DVD in bed. Would be a perfect night if my missus blew me but she's more pissed than I am.

OH JINGLE BELLS JINGLE BELLS JINGLE ALL THE WAY OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO SEE EVERTON WIN AWAY.

Just got back from a top night on the piss and am now watching the '84 cup final DVD in bed. Would be a perfect night if my missus blew me but she's more pissed than I am.

OH JINGLE BELLS JINGLE BELLS JINGLE ALL THE WAY OH WHAT FUN IT IS TO SEE
EVERTON WIN AWAY.

Is right lid.

Selfish display by the missus though. You should probably have a game of pocket hockey and arrive on her face to teach her a sticky marital lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back