Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't I been saying this for the past seven days?

Rather than crying out - WRONGLY like some - that Everton was close to administration... which it isn't

e.g. Davek claiming that the credit rating meant that EFC was going bust... etc

I said "KENWRIGHT CAN NO LONGER AFFORD EFC AND SO WILL BE GONE SOON ENOUGH". It's Kenwright who can no longer raise finance to change the business model. i.e. build infrastructure

And it is Kenwright that is now in no-mans land. So he'll HAVE to sell the asset "EFC" to ensure that he doesn't lose money.

If he doesn't sell it's then that EFC will be in trouble. Not this season. Not next season. But the season after if Kenwrights still here.

Glad you've just pretty much confirmed what I've been saying since the weekend.

Paddy Power better get ready to pay up!

This ^^^^^^^^^^

Heads up: something on BBC Radio Merseyside's Breakfast Show tomorrow morning about the Everton situation. Seems a strange place and time to have it, but that's what the presenter now on R. M'side just said. Hopefully someone from the Mary Celeste AKA Everton FC will be piping up with their version of what's happened, where we're at, and where we're going.

I will be in bed with being on the night shift. Any chance you can update on this 2mw if you listen to it.
Tell you what it's going be interesting to see what the books say

I believe the thing to look for is if the club auditors give a qualification of their assessment - meaning that their outlook for the trading worthiness of the club might differ from other independent beancounters.

Are there any accountants on?

See NICKefc

We're skint,banks won't lend us money, we're taking cash only transactions, i don't find it too difficult to believe administration - whilst not imminent, or even close - is a possibility.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/ever...everton-fc-stars-david-moyes-100252-28112225/

"DAVID MOYES will stage a summer summit with chairman Bill Kenwright in a bid to convince the club’s most influential stars that Everton can continue to progress, despite the financial constraints which have curbed spending in the last three transfer windows...The Blues boss, frustrated in the January window, wants to give coveted stars like Marouane Fellaini hope that the club’s transfer inactivity won’t be repeated again this summer. But he admitted he could not deliver those guarantees at present."

Lol!! to infinity.

I think I am misunderstanding something in a post here.

It has been stated that in the summer Kenwright will have to sell his asset EFC as he cannot afford to stay. Just a minute since when did BK own Everton? He is a shareholder, any sale will have to include the other shareholdersand I do not see any mention of them.

If BK has been looking to sell the club for the last few years, working 24/7 to find a buyer, how come one will appear in the summer to relieve him and the others of their shares. Strange!

I will be in bed with being on the night shift. Any chance you can update on this 2mw if you listen to it.
Tell you what it's going be interesting to see what the books say

Listen again facility: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p00d9989/Tony_Snell_in_the_Morning_04_02_2011/

Everton related:

28 mins - Graham Stuart on EFC

1 h.19 mins - comment from a small shareholder

2 h.12 mins - Steve Jones (Kipper) on anti-Kenwright/board sentiments

2 h.16 mins - Alex Fynn football economist on Eveton investment problem.

It has been stated that in the summer Kenwright will have to sell his asset EFC as he cannot afford to stay. Just a minute since when did BK own Everton? He is a shareholder, any sale will have to include the other shareholdersand I do not see any mention of them.

If BK has been looking to sell the club for the last few years, working 24/7 to find a buyer, how come one will appear in the summer to relieve him and the others of their shares. Strange!

I doubt that he even owns his own shareholding - ask yourself where did he get the £7million pounds to re-pay Anita Gregg who had earlier loaned him that amount to assist in the buy-out of Agent Johnson? He's skint now, and he was skint then so where did that money come from hmmmm?

I give you Sir Phillip Green - The massive belter!

So there you have it folks - Billy Liar IN MY OPINION doesn't actually own a stake in Everton Football Club, he's just a puppet! And As I've said before - We will be sold only when Sir Phil decides to sell us and not before.

*Disclaimer - all of this could be complete bollox....but then again

Hi Dave, I listened to that, thanks for the link. I disagree with Flynn that we have a lovely chairman, what. Billy liar who likes to play hide and seek! Bascically nothing will change until we have new owners coming in who have the neccessary funds. That is it in a nutshell.

His majority shareholding.

i.e. sufficient shareholding to materially influence the running of the club.

Depends on the Articles of Association. However if he sought to sell his shares if it's in the best interests of the club, therefore the other shareholders its doubtful they would object! They may also seek to sell if the offer is good enough.

Oh and it's funny what offers come along if one is - really - looking for a buyer.

Last edited:
His majority shareholding.

i.e. sufficient shareholding to materially influence the running of the club.

Depends on the Articles of Association. However if he sought to sell his shares if it's in the best interests of the club, therefore the other shareholders its doubtful they would object! They may also seek to sell if the offer is good enough.

Oh and it's funny what offers come along if one is - really - looking for a buyer.

He hasn't got a majority shareholding. There's 35,000 shares and he owns 8,754 of them. How is that a majority shareholding?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back