The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic...Bill can't even properly organise and co-ordinate a meeting in his own office with 3 fans without the whole escapade descending into farce....He's a joke

If the BU did record the meeting then they're a bunch of Nowty boys...but the real issue here is BK, his ego, and his ineptitude....Both him and the club are now trying to deflect attention away from Kenwrights comments, by threatening legal action.

I can just picture it now Woods/Earl and Green face-palming when they read the transcript.

Typical of the board and their little helpers this, they'd like all the talk to be about issues over whether the interview should have been passed on or not rather than coming out and refuting what's been written concerning BK's replies.

Unfortunately for them the cats well and truly out of the bag now regarding financial incompetency. And the fans know all about the club threats to shut up those who criticise (Keioc threatened and the AGM taken away). My tuppenceworth: all trust is gone now (except for a few wind up merchants and those on a nice little drink from the club who'll continue to argue their case for them). The majority shareholders are a busted flush, but they wont go quietly. They'll be with Everton for a good while yet until the ransom money is paid to them. It's going to be a long and grim trek until then.

I for one like Bill. I think he genuinely wishes the best for our club yet is faced with a disinterested board and no genuine help. However I think some of his decisions have been at best naive and his claim that he is receiving the best possible advice I find impossible to believe. How did things ever get this bad? Is this how it was for Wolves or Sheffield Wednesday, once great clubs that faded into obscurity? I have no answers im afraid, this whole affair just fills me with sadness.

I tell you what, I haven't wanted us to win a game as badly as this one against QPR in a while.

Everybody is so pessemistic and miserable, right now, and I just want us to go out there and cheer us up again by winning on the pitch, 4th place style. Football fans should be worried about football results not financial ones. I hate the way we all have to be accountants now.

Come on Davey lad, win us three points this weekend and we'll go from there.

what is going on? who knows the truth? BU say they don't want to be seen as anti BK yet publish the interview making him look a proper numpty....admittedly BK does himself no favours with some of his ramblings....the club then let it be known possible legal action in the pipeline....brilliant, more in fighting at the club, more shi*e heaped onto us by the media.....net result? we're even more of a laughing stock!! Woo feckin hoooo!!!!!! Big pats on the back for everybody involved....well done everyone concerned. Roll on QPR....at least for a couple of hours we'll be able to ignore this shi**y mess!! Sadness and disbelief are all i feel atm.

and just in case anybody is interested i'm not pro or anti BU or BK, i'm not for or against KEOIC or the peoples group. I'm an Evertonian. Until i die. Good or bad, winning or losing. That is all.

I tell you what, I haven't wanted us to win a game as badly as this one against QPR in a while.

Everybody is so pessemistic and miserable, right now, and I just want us to go out there and cheer us up again by winning on the pitch, 4th place style. Football fans should be worried about football results not financial ones. I hate the way we all have to be accountants now.

The Football is dependent on the accounts. It what keeps players on the pitch, Finch Farm and Goodison going.

Its what should be enabling Everton to expand its turnover and strengthen areas the manager/commercial managers think we should.

I don't support this blue union. Too many usual suspects. Only one missing from meeting was Dave K.

Also some dubious accuracy on some points.

However, there's far too much Spin both sides being put out.

I do not buy this "no SERIOUS interest"

Its been "no interest" to "they're not beating down our doors" to

"No serious interest"

This is Everton Football Club. There has been interest.

Who sets this "serious" criteria?

I suspect "serious" refers to parties not meeting an over inflated asking price.

That's my view. Even at £80million Kenwright gets out +£3million

On top of his initial £7million and the £10million "costs" he says he could of claimed.

Last edited:

This ^^^^^^^

Totally agree.

Rather than the £140million that Harris claimed was being asked.

Which would mean Kenwright wants £35million for his shares which is totally unrealistic.

The club is worth £80m-£100million.

That I think is where the "serious" criteria comes from.

At £100million Kenwright gets out a very rich man up net 7million. (Gross 25million; which assumes his 10million cost figures accurate).

Let's just hope they aren't digging heels in for an unrealitic price.

Looks to me they are.

'A club statement last night said: “It must be pointed out that, after agreeing at the start of the meeting that there would be no note taking, the members of the Blue Union secretly taped the entire conversation.'

From the 'transcribed from tape' meeting:

Mark
, “If we have no money now, we won’t have money next summer…”
Bill
, “I’m with you; I’ll be your president……sell the club…did you write it down for me?
Simon
, “I’ve written it down for you Bill, Keith Harris is going to sell the club ”
Bill
, “well write this down as well...

Another day, another lie from the Goodison Politburo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back