The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they don't play this over the tannoy tomorrow i'll be amazed...

[video=youtube;kIjkW6iyXNo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIjkW6iyXNo[/video]

I could just see Bill and Suntan in the centre circle with Rossy, hands above heads clapping.

“We're not going to become a selling club. I'm not here to do that,"

Lol! I think he needs to have a listen to his chairman then because he's telling everyone who'll listen that we've moved over to a player trading model of operation.

That's fair enough of Moyes to back his board of directors, btw. Now all he has to do is just shut the fcuk up about having no money to spend during the season if/when it goes tits up. Somehow I dont think he will though.

Who have we sold that didn't want to leave & was in the managers plans?
He's saying we have to sell to buy, but we don't have to sell, and he's right.

Who have we sold that didn't want to leave & was in the managers plans?
He's saying we have to sell to buy, but we don't have to sell, and he's right.

He said he was doing his business early this summer. He said he realised that last season he'd left us short by not bringing in another forward. He says a lot of things.

"The chairman has been saying 'sorry we don't have anything' unless we trade - and probably most of that money will go back to the banks, so let's not kid ourselves on."

Ok, there it is, in black and white, so stop with the "Sell Rodwell/Fellaini/Baines/Jagielka" threads, cos the Bank will take all the cash anyway.

In
Moyes
We
Trust

'if I sell a player the banks will get the cash'.

I keep asking this: Everton - why are we not like Leeds again?

He said he was doing his business early this summer. He said he realised that last season he'd left us short by not bringing in another forward. He says a lot of things.

That doesn't answer the question because there is nobody we have sold that didn't either want to leave or that David Moyes didn't want to sell.

He said he hoped to do his business early, we didn't sell the players we wanted to yet. He tried to sign Ba, Klose. We all knew fringe players would have to leave first.

You'll like this one dave:
--
"I think we are going to have a big struggle to finish in the top ten this season," he said. "My hope is to do as well as we can. It is well-documented what has happened in terms of clubs buying to improve and I don't just mean the top clubs.

"I can see the likes of West Brom, Stoke, Fulham and Sunderland have all tried to improve and the reason they have done that is to finish where Everton can. We have tended to be somewhere fifth, sixth, seventh over the last five years.
"We have to aim to do that if we can but I think it will be tougher for us this season. Last season I had higher expectations so maybe people think we have dropped expectations - but when they do that we tend to do better but seventh place will be a tough finish looking at it right now.

"I am incredibly ambitious and want to win something with Everton. If we can get the players I have brought here firing we have a good side."
--

Have high expectations, underperform. Lower expectations in the hope of overperforming. Genius.

You'll like this one dave:
--
"I think we are going to have a big struggle to finish in the top ten this season," he said. "My hope is to do as well as we can. It is well-documented what has happened in terms of clubs buying to improve and I don't just mean the top clubs.

"I can see the likes of West Brom, Stoke, Fulham and Sunderland have all tried to improve and the reason they have done that is to finish where Everton can. We have tended to be somewhere fifth, sixth, seventh over the last five years.
"We have to aim to do that if we can but I think it will be tougher for us this season. Last season I had higher expectations so maybe people think we have dropped expectations - but when they do that we tend to do better but seventh place will be a tough finish looking at it right now.

"I am incredibly ambitious and want to win something with Everton. If we can get the players I have brought here firing we have a good side."
--

Have high expectations, underperform. Lower expectations in the hope of overperforming. Genius.

I've always liked Moyes by and large. Came in and added the efficiency and discipline we needed after Smith's nightmare spell. But now he's as stale and unambitious as every other part of the management team at Everton. As chico said the other day: "£65k a week buys a lot of loyalty". Spot on that.

Kenwright and Moyes = like shit to a blanket.

That doesn't answer the question because there is nobody we have sold that didn't either want to leave or that David Moyes didn't want to sell.

He said he hoped to do his business early, we didn't sell the players we wanted to yet. He tried to sign Ba, Klose. We all knew fringe players would have to leave first.

He said, this, he said that. Maybe it's best if he said **** all and just demanded some cash instead?

I just figured out it's the Blue Union not the Blue Onion. I kept saying the 'blue onion' every time i read 'blue union'. Thought it was worth sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back