The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish to place on the record, before the "a" word comes out inevitably, that I dislike Kenwright being in charge of this club greatly and cringe when he comes out with the thespian stuff.

However, that's a separate issue. There has been some strong calls for accountability and when people use as part of their agenda...

"That we would assist the Owner, the Chairman, the Board and the Executive Officers in their endeavours to attract investment and/or a takeover of the Club."

...it leaves me disappointed in thinking that they would be the ones that would do it sensibly. As has been proven, the club will hang themselves if you give them enough rope. There's no need for to be snidey, divisive and let your ego get in the way when seeking to highlight this.

ALL OF THE ABOVE.

I'm seeing all this as a sideshow mate. As you know, I nailed my colours to the mast on these groups springing up weeks ago: they're healthy but they'll find no success in the short term this side of a real crisis.

We'll see what they have to say - I'm inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt. But what they unearthed was the importnat bit not the method they used to get at it. Of course, it'd have been best all round to get consent for the transcript, but these lads aren't trained negotiators...Bill wasn't dealing with Deutsche Bank just ordinary supporters.

The big talking point for me is how furious the club have been in light of the revelations. They've gone bananas at the fact the can of wors has been uncovered, not because a moral code has been transgressed.

It throws light on how genuine the transcript was, well it wasn't a transcript it was best bits picked out to suit their agenda really. It won't work casting them as not being trained negotiators etc mate either, they were well aware of what they were doing. Getting all pally with Hatton to enable the meeting before not acting honourably at all.

Scamming your own shareholders at an AGM is probably worse ?

Bullseye.jpg

Deflection, deflection lids. You were following them like little lambs.

To beat a Jackal, you have to become a Jackal.

And I wasnt following anybody, I only worship at the shrine of DaveK.

I dont give a toss for Blue Union, KEOIC or EFC(Thats Everton For Change btw).

I care about Everton and its a disgrace what the current Board are doing to MY Football Club, MINE, not theres, MINE and Yours, OURS.

It throws light on how genuine the transcript was, well it wasn't a transcript it was best bits picked out to suit their agenda really. It won't work casting them as not being trained negotiators etc mate either, they were well aware of what they were doing. Getting all pally with Hatton to enable the meeting before not acting honourably at all.

DaveK's well known for doing that on GOT.

Someone's obviously been taking notes from Dave.

Well, if it was a cherry picked transcript why haven't they followed through with legal action?

I was saying that during the great Scouting fee scandal

It wasn't happening the week before the start of the season. And we eventually learned that the fees were infact agent's fees did we not?

Not a Kenwrong has ever been uttered from my mouth.

I just question his acumen.

But this Blue Union seems to me to be like Davek's sort. Just love stirring/selective quoting etc.

Thats how it seems to me.

To beat a Jackal, you have to become a Jackal.

And I wasnt following anybody, I only worship at the shrine of DaveK.

I dont give a toss for Blue Union, KEOIC or EFC(Thats Everton For Change btw).

I care about Everton and its a disgrace what the current Board are doing to MY Football Club, MINE, not theres, MINE and Yours, OURS.

I agree with these bits massively. I want the incompetant beauts out, all of them, who are sat on "safe" jobs happy while the club is stagnating. But there's a way of doing it. The Blue Union seem massively content with all this media stuff, they should remember that the public will judge them as representative of the Everton community.

I agree with these bits massively. I want the incompetant beauts out, all of them, who are sat on "safe" jobs happy while the club is stagnating. But there's a way of doing it. The Blue Union seem massively content with all this media stuff, they should remember that the public will judge them as representative of the Everton community.

Exclude Moyes from that you bad horror.

Or I'll set Gary Lineker 85/86 on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back