The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with these bits massively. I want the incompetant beauts out, all of them, who are sat on "safe" jobs happy while the club is stagnating. But there's a way of doing it. The Blue Union seem massively content with all this media stuff, they should remember that the public will judge them as representative of the Everton community.

To be fair mate, lets wait until BU make their statement before we **** them off.

I agree with these bits massively. I want the incompetant beauts out, all of them, who are sat on "safe" jobs happy while the club is stagnating. But there's a way of doing it. The Blue Union seem massively content with all this media stuff, they should remember that the public will judge them as representative of the Everton community.

Thats why I said before, im willing to move on, im willing to forget about the massive weapons in charge, im bored with all this, as im sure a lot of people where around 3 months ago.

Tomorrow our Season starts, we will win, I know we will. If we win, "Its just QPR", but if we draw or even lose, May God have Mercy on "their" Souls.

Churchill.jpg

Another wasted revenue stream, if Bill had got them to actually sign a confidentiality agreement we might have a transfer kitty after suing them. Another Gosling verbal agreement and we lose out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back