The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, do you mate? It was clearly cherry picked though.

I'm guessing they knew if it went to court the transcript would be seen to be spot on with the tape (if it exists) and Bill would have dug himself another hole to climb out of.

Loving the faux anger from the OS over this. Four 'State of the Club' stories in two days after a summer of **** all statements.

I'd say they're rattled beyond belief. It's amusing to see Pravda all over the shop.

Churchill.jpg

vs.

b9c0c582-af1d-490f-beac-b7b8a6f0066a

damon: yeah i know...just kidding here.

The faux anger has been plentiful from the opposition mate, you can't blame the club for taking an opportunity to snipe back. Thinking on, if it was taped then won't they have the parameters of the meeting recorded so they could in theory prove that it was agreed that taking notes and publishing of comments were ok?

In all seriousness, no one comes out of this looking good and that's a real shame. I'm sure the Blue Union will tell their side and then tit for tat etc etc. What it doesn't change is that were not going to progress as a club any time soon.

Thankfully the footie starts tomorrow. And that's what it's all about. Amen.

The faux anger has been plentiful from the opposition mate, you can't blame the club for taking an opportunity to snipe back. Thinking on, if it was taped then won't they have the parameters of the meeting recorded so they could in theory prove that it was agreed that taking notes and publishing of comments were ok?

In all seriousness, no one comes out of this looking good and that's a real shame. I'm sure the Blue Union will tell their side and then tit for tat etc etc. What it doesn't change is that were not going to progress as a club any time soon.

Well, if you look at from their point of view, they wanted answers and they wanted the media to highlight OUR plight.

Mission over, return to base?

More hole digging from both camps more like.

Wish they'd throw all themselves in.

That leaves out most of those commenting on GOT lid.

As Chico said, Ah bloody Amen to that.
Tomorrow is another day, part of which I'll spend in the Park End.

Anyone who deson't sing GOT at full volume tomorrow is a monstrous tit.

Thats why I said before, im willing to move on, im willing to forget about the massive weapons in charge, im bored with all this, as im sure a lot of people where around 3 months ago.

Tomorrow our Season starts, we will win, I know we will. If we win, "Its just QPR", but if we draw or even lose, May God have Mercy on "their" Souls.

So there were WMDs after all ? The plot is thickening by the minute..

I can see the positives in this, tbh. The club has been kicked up the arse and now at least major issues are being talked about inside and outside the club.

Amen for that. everton - qpr will be on here in finland, everyone sees it from free channel. (our biggest and most popular) ace

Anyone clock on to the fact it looks like they agreed for it to be confidential when they sat down to talk and not in the arrangement?

BU went in there with the aim to report the meeting. Everyone must have known that.

Very gulable to a point where I'm sure kenwright and elstone still think everyone is nice and honest in the world, where contracts are signed by handshakes

Anyone clock on to the fact it looks like they agreed for it to be confidential when they sat down to talk and not in the arrangement?

BU went in there with the aim to report the meeting. Everyone must have known that.

Very gulable to a point where I'm sure kenwright and elstone still think everyone is nice and honest in the world, where contracts are signed by handshakes

I'm hearing that Mark Rowan off the OS has conceded that the three lads were given permission that they could release their version of the meeting to all Evertonians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back