The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha veiled threat, im sorry these groups are a waste of space, congradulations in making everyone involced in this look like a belter and dragging the name of the club through the muck for no good reason.

Yeah but I bet Dave K's happy though. He loves all that stuff.

I don't agree with Moyes saying we'll struggle to be in the top ten. I think that's ****ish and I don't know what to expect of Moyes anymore. He might not have loads of money but he's spent a lot and his players are on high wages. I think he's just playing it safe and I don't like it at all. We should be aiming for top 6/8 every season and a bit more if we can get off to a good start. Really ****ish and I wish we had a manager like Redknapp who inspired his players when I see Moyes talk crap like that. What are we in for.

I don't agree with Moyes saying we'll struggle to be in the top ten. I think that's ****ish and I don't know what to expect of Moyes anymore. He might not have loads of money but he's spent a lot and his players are on high wages. I think he's just playing it safe and I don't like it at all. We should be aiming for top 6/8 every season and a bit more if we can get off to a good start. Really ****ish and I wish we had a manager like Redknapp who inspired his players when I see Moyes talk crap like that. What are we in for.

Downplaying expectations, that's all. It will then be seen as we've overachieved when we finished 7th(ish) again.

Moyes has always made Everton perform at our best, when Everton's been scorned and considered the under dog.

Thats when the bear pit voice of Goodison is at its loudest too.

I know everyone gets fed up of not buying players and improving the squad, but this is the best first eleven we've had for ages. Add to this some of the promising youngsters that should get a game this season, our team spirit and fight, and we should be able to maintain our position this season.

TBH, I'd much prefer to stabilise the club, pay back loans for a few seasons and secure our future, which includes keeping hold of our best players.

As has been said before I think, 5m a season is no longer going to keep progressing the club if spent on transfers and is probably the equivalent of 2 or 3 youth players making a breakthrough as a first team squad player, so why not pay money back if we can.

Today's game couldn't be much more important. Win, and it takes the pressure off another spendless summer. Lose, and well....I dread to think, I really do. I'm confident a Moyes rallying call and some good, vocal support will get us a 2-0 win. COYB.

I know everyone gets fed up of not buying players and improving the squad, but this is the best first eleven we've had for ages. Add to this some of the promising youngsters that should get a game this season, our team spirit and fight, and we should be able to maintain our position this season.

TBH, I'd much prefer to stabilise the club, pay back loans for a few seasons and secure our future, which includes keeping hold of our best players.

As has been said before I think, 5m a season is no longer going to keep progressing the club if spent on transfers and is probably the equivalent of 2 or 3 youth players making a breakthrough as a first team squad player, so why not pay money back if we can.

Today's game couldn't be much more important. Win, and it takes the pressure off another spendless summer. Lose, and well....I dread to think, I really do. I'm confident a Moyes rallying call and some good, vocal support will get us a 2-0 win. COYB.

To be honest mate, i think this squad and the clubs need to reduce costs will see the lifecycle of this squad, barring Europe come to an end this season.

I think the big question is will Davey stay around for a regeneration, he certainly looked hungry yesterday and came out all guns blazing in defence of his chairman.

To be honest mate, i think this squad and the clubs need to reduce costs will see the lifecycle of this squad, barring Europe come to an end this season.

I think the big question is will Davey stay around for a regeneration, he certainly looked hungry yesterday and came out all guns blazing in defence of his chairman.

Yep, there's a lot of Moyes haters out there, but you can't question what he's done for the club. Many other managers would have been complaining about lack of funds big time, but his loyalty to Bill and the club is great to see, especially under the current circumstances surrounding the club.

Yep, there's a lot of Moyes haters out there, but you can't question what he's done for the club. Many other managers would have been complaining about lack of funds big time, but his loyalty to Bill and the club is great to see, especially under the current circumstances surrounding the club.

I wouldnt blame him for going and am surprised no ones come in for him in a real way, though i beleive he was considering things in March, he is amazingly loyal though, i resigned myself to when and not if he goes a long time ago - part of me is amazzed he is still here.

Lets be honest on 5 mill a year transfer budget we're going down without him.

I hope if Jags stays he gets the recognition from the fans for his loyalty? How many times have we seen supposedly loyal players cause trouble and push for a transfer as soon as one of the Sky clubs sniff around. Class act if so.

I hope if Jags stays he gets the recognition from the fans for his loyalty? How many times have we seen supposedly loyal players cause trouble and push for a transfer as soon as one of the Sky clubs sniff around. Class act if so.

Great point mate, i think its a good example of the clubs wanting to hold on to its players - despite many making accusations of Lescott, Johnson, Rooney etc being pushed out the door. Apparently we have never been as desperate for sponds, yet still the club refuse to cash in our best players.

Moyes has no cash, but it was great to see him yesterday able to come out and say with a bit of authority he wont sell his players by his own choice makes a huge difference from how sheepish we have seen Wenger and a few others over the window.

Players like MoFro will please the Banks if we sell
Them especially with a fat contract to pay off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back