The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't have the latest accounts on me, so consulted the Guardian from 2008 which indicated;

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/jun/03/english-premier-league-debt

Accounts for the year to 31 May 2008

Ownership Shares in the Everton Football Club Company Limited are owned by:
Bill Kenwright 25%
Jon Woods 19%
Robert Earl (resident of Florida) 23%

Now granted all Directors are not listed (toffeeweb has a fully list but older list which shows his percentage as 23%), but if you can turn 25% into a majority shareholding, just to let you know, I'm holding a summer fate on Saturday, and I'd like you to turn water into wine and ensure that it doesn't rain. :lol:

If you have a point its lost on me, I said he owns the most shares, then you list the shareholding, thanks for making my point.

You've misquoted Fleety as saying the asking price is £241M, then again misquoted him as saying £124M is fair. Are you actually reading the posts you're responding to ?

No, I asked for clarity and bluefox clarified that he meant £124m.

If you have a point its lost on me, I said he owns the most shares, then you list the shareholding, thanks for making my point.

He has the largest percentage shares, but he's a minority shareholder overall. The issue related to the price of the club, not his individual share price. Hope that helps you.

BTW the BU say that there aim is not to sack the board. Do you agree with that?

No, I asked for clarity and bluefox clarified that he meant £124m.

He has the largest percentage shares, but he's a minority shareholder overall. The issue related to the price of the club, not his individual share price. Hope that helps you.

BTW the BU say that there aim is not to sack the board. Do you agree with that?

Sacking is too good for them.

And Im aware what the price was in relation to, hence me saying, total buy price 20m.

Ive said before, this BU thingy doesnt speak for me, but we do share a common goal, to allow our Manager a little cash to spend in transfer windows and the ability to retain our better players every August and January. Im sure you want the same, so instead of picking holes in what they are doing, let them do their thing, every little helps.

So who's going to Protest next week against Villa?.

I for one will be there with my little girl an all the boys.

time to get these Parasites out!!!!

So will you get involved?

what's the point? the board know the feelings of the fans. Shouting and being a nuisance will only serve to affect the team

what's the point? the board know the feelings of the fans. Shouting and being a nuisance will only serve to affect the team

The board keep claiming its only a small minority. The thing that will really affect the team is the way this club is being run and the large number of players that have been shipped out without any major signings. I don't see how a protest before the game, which is directed at the board will effect the team. I'm going and I would urge every Evertonian to go along and make their feelings known.

Lids it's easy this one. If you have been fuming about the board and going mental about Kenwrong on here then it's about the best chance you'll get to turn those words into something constructive, so why not go along?

If you don't agree then swerve it, simple as. The fanbase is divided enough like.

Lids it's easy this one. If you have been fuming about the board and going mental about Kenwrong on here then it's about the best chance you'll get to turn those words into something constructive, so why not go along?

If you don't agree then swerve it, simple as. The fanbase is divided enough like.

I wanna watch the game, if I went to the protest and it got a bit naughty I would be throwing flares everywhere!

im gunna do somthing really mad at the protest....

Like swear an stuff....

Or rob a folding chair from the service station and sit on it, on the coach. Buzzing off them two lads getting left behind still.

My son got his first League game on Saturday morning, so depends what time I can set off.

RIP Gay white T.

Means a lot that, thanks man.

Best of luck to your lid like, get into them ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back