The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Andy Gray article made me cringe as well.

I'm still on the fence but somehow it seems the club are trying to push me the other way.

Saying that the minute Eden Hazard signs for Liverpool or Arsenal I'm signing up to all of these bloody protest groups. :lol:

For one thing, if I see Derek Hatton using Evertonfc.com as a mouthpiece again I'm going to hit the bloody roof.

What on Earth possessed the club to allow him to be responding to anything on there? FFS.

And then there's these snide "quotes" appearing all over the shop.

Then some of the other "everton website" blerts appearing on BBC Sport... as if they're are all Evertonian's mouthpiece!!!

WTF is going on ??!??!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!!!?????!?!??!?!

Just gotta say this, and i am no fan of Mr Kenwright at all by the way, but talks are going on. Three groups im not sure about tbh, but there are deffo two, one from the usa and one from the middle east. The group from the middle east attempted an offer last summer, however there were some concerns about the terms if the sale, this time however the invetsors are in a much better position as the public unrest among EFC fans is putting huge pressure on Mr Kenwright and some bored members. I wont be saying anything more on the situation at the moment as that would be wrong of me, however i have to say it is wrong to say this is just a smokescreen by Mr Kenwright to take the heat off him.

Mate, no offence but I don't reckon you know the tea lady

The money he "put in" was to buy the shares in the club which involved mortgaging all he had at the time. No he hasn't invested any more in the playing staff or infrastructure, but be clear what he has put in. Also, the Gregg money is from Robert Earl who purchased his shares. Just trying to ensure that there is no unnecessary urban myths.

Whats not an urban myth is that he borrowed money from Anita Gregg to buy his shares, Earl bought Paul Greggs' shares when they fell out. Nothing has ever been said about how he paid her back.

While were on the urban myths subject can we jib this "he mortgaged everything he's got" nonsense. Or alternatively you can prove me wrong? Everything I've wrote has been freely available and talked about by the concerned parties.

Whats not an urban myth is that he borrowed money from Anita Gregg to buy his shares, Earl bought Paul Greggs' shares when they fell out. Nothing has ever been said about how he paid her back.

While were on the urban myths subject can we jib this "he mortgaged everything he's got" nonsense. Or alternatively you can prove me wrong? Everything I've wrote has been freely available and talked about by the concerned parties.

I'd have to check and come back to you on some of these, but its not my understanding of how he purchased the shares to set up Blue True Holding. But if you have greater knowledge (and a good link or two) I'm happy to concede the point.

FFS

Anyone else spot the advertising on the main site? He's sold out on us!!

unledoc.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back