The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
a small group of fans has called for an interim board to be put in place at Goodison Park to oversee the sale of the Club. But the prospect of such a move staggers Gray, who insists the best interests of the Club he represented so notably during Howard Kendall's glorious reign in the mid 80s are served by trusting the leadership of the manager and Chairman.

+

"The board of directors, myself as the CEO and the senior management all have an ongoing responsibility to do what is right by Evertonians. The suggestion of a completely new group of individuals coming in and essentially doing what the current board is doing is risible and completely unnecessary.
=

Black_Boy_Poking_a_Stick_At_a_Wasp_Nest_Royalty_Free_Clipart_Picture_100227-002618-880042.jpg

Seeing his mug as the main headline on the website is depressing. Always striked me as somebody I wouldn't be able to trust. Got that look about him.

Its hard to believe all this. He may well be in talks with 'interested parties', but even if he is, its seems that after he's talked to them the 'interest' wains. Do us a favour, just tell us when we're sold. Then and only then will I believe it.

Interim board unnecessary. He'd know all about being unnecessary.

Dont let us interrupt your mountain bike holiday, Mr Elstone. You get off and continue your good work in the Alps.

Here's the three he's been in talks with...

the-three-stooges.jpg

It's like a nightmare that never ends. I'm begining to hear that Oom-pa-pa music from Groundhog Day every morning.

Just go Kenwright and take your crazy cast characters with you, you complete ****ing phony.

Club won't be sold !! Funny kenwright said the club has been s
Up for sale for 10 years robbie said 3 years stick the bloody club on eBay !! Just get rid bill it's like me buying a Aston Martin could afford to buy one but not run it when things need changing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back