The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But it's ok for the bu to go tweeting to journo's inviting them on Everton forums to find content for their anti club rhetoric.
Journalists like Bascombe,who once wrote a report on a derby without mentioning Everton once. Now I'am of the firm belief that that man would never do anything for the benefit of this club,but in fact would act if it was to the detriment of this club.
Pr spin from the club,yeah right kettle calling the pot black there.

The Blue Union are just as bad. Several or more from certain "supporting" websites have never had a good word to say about anything. Ever.

They're as bad as the PR "official" spin.

Oh and Bourneblue. I'm not BU. They're TEDS as well.

So it's NOTHING LIKE "pot calling kettle black" there at all.

So why on earth you're saying that I don't know.

Sick of the sight of them all.

I believe he's been in talks. I'm not as cynical as most on here and it makes sense if you look at it as an outsider.

Due to all the press that we've been getting after this transfer window, there is no surprise that investors would magically appear, but I wouldn't consider them altruistic. Ever heard the concept of sharks smelling blood in the water? Up until now we've been viewed as "available for the right price" but after the antics by the team, fans, blue union, press, etc over the last window, it looks like now may be the time to try and swoop in and "buy low". We look injured and desperate and may finally be a "motivated seller."

For this reason, I for one hope that Bill remains strong in the principle of finding THE RIGHT BUYER, not just someone with the funds. We are ripe for someone to come in looking to buy low and sell high and looking for profit more than the club's health and longevity right now (aka hedge fund move).

Don't get me wrong, I want Bill to find new investment in the club, and I'd welcome a day when he's NOT chairman, but the grass isn't always greener with new investment.

Some good points, but Bill has had YEARS to find 'THE RIGHT BUYER'. Yes, i'm sure the Board are beginning to sweat now, realising just how increasingly disgruntled the fans are becoming, and for that reason i support what the Blue Union are doing. Hopefully the protests will help focus the Board's mind's on selling the Club, because i don't believe they've been putting all their efforts into it (and that includes Bill Kenwright). Obviously we don't want them to sell to a hedge fund or a kiss-me-quick profiteer, but i'm hoping they'll now be squirming in their pants until a (suitable) buyer has been found. Elstone's comment about the Blue Union's proposal being 'risible' has just further increased the damage, it was a very unwise choice of sentiment, and smacks of arrogance.

The point I have, and I'm not BU either...

Is that there was absolutely NO NEED to have Derek Hatton all over evertonfc.com

Neither is there any need for ESPN to be able to be quoting a "close friend" either singing lyrical about Bill Kenwright's sales technique.

Its this type of PR activity that is really pissing people like me off.

Specifically. the use of OUR club's website to engage in tit for tat arguments from what can only be called "representatives" of the board.

Like a bloody playground.

But then again, cutting the AGM's was another cause of this entire situation.

Said it. In the words of the wise. Owner-Supporter disconnect.

agree with you 100% over hatton and agm's.....amateurish the lot of it, from both sides. Just have a feeling of disappointment about the whole thing. Cannot see how public back biting and slanging matches can be anything but detrimental to the club.

The comments on the OS are the best part, they're brilliant.

CLUB ANNOUNCES IT IS GOING BANKRUPT

bluejack1878lol says: Great work lads. I'm sure with Timmy C firing in the headers we can turn this bankruptcy into a positive chapter of our wonderful history. COYB!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back