The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS

Anyone else spot the advertising on the main site? He's sold out on us!!

unledoc.png

Hahaha. That's gold.

He's in his brain!!!

Look guys. Its the same three he was talking to before Season Tickets went on sale. It will be the same 3 he's talking to when the protests get bigger. It will be the same 3 next year. I'm not a BU supporter, but it always seem to be 3. Can't they increase it to 4 next time? Its a nice round number and one of my favourite numbers. Go on Bill, it just makes sense.

'Everton chairman Bill Kenwright has had three meetings this week with potential buyers for the club, ESPNsoccernet can reveal.

Interested parties from the Far East, Europe and China have all made approaches for the cash-strapped Merseyside club. Kenwright has accepted that a new owner is needed to take the club to the highest level.

It has been a frustrating summer for the Toffees after just two significant signings arrived on transfer deadline day in shape of Denis Stracqualursi and Royston Drenthe on loan deals. Meanwhile, key midfielder Mikel Arteta departed Goodison Park for Arsenal for £10 million.

The Blue Union, the Everton supporters' group, now intend to vent their frustration over the running of the club with a march prior to Saturday's Premier League home meeting with Aston Villa.

Kenwright, who doubles up as a highly successful theatrical impresario, is working hard behind the scenes, and feeling heavy pressure to drive through a sale that would help lift the club and assist manager David Moyes.

A close friend of Kenwright's told ESPNsoccernet: "It is laughable that some fans are demanding that someone comes in to sell the club when Bill is trying so hard to bring in fresh investment. Let me tell you there is no better salesman, no-one better equipped to sing the praises of Everton and to sell the club."

Kenwright, who is as frustrated as any genuine fan about the club's plight, is already reeling from being deeply let down when he opened his heart to a small group of Everton supporters, one of whom recorded the confidential comments and made them public. In spite of this, the native Liverpudlian continues to work around the clock to bring in new finance.'

Didnt Kenwright say something along those lines to the blue union? Yeah your doing a right job of it aye!. It's the biggest load of bllox ever, its only been brought up to try and dampen the protest saturday.

It's a wrench to leave but as soon as I knew the Bluderoom was in for me I had to go for it as I may never get another chance like this. I've had some brilliant times over the last six years with you all and wish you the best.

The money he "put in" was to buy the shares in the club which involved mortgaging all he had at the time. No he hasn't invested any more in the playing staff or infrastructure, but be clear what he has put in.

I'm clear he's put in nothing as you say, other than buying shares which remain in his own private ownership.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back