Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy named does exist & is a billionaire......unusual for an April fool to use a real person as opposed to Sheikh N'Vac etc mmmm

Four main types of Kenwright supporters attracted to forums meant for Everton supporters:

1) Useful idiots
2) WUMs
3) Those that find him factually charismatic
4) On the payroll

It's hard not to join in with the general stupidity as the club slowly degenerates.

Simply pathetic. Try looking at things with an open mind for once. Try and ignore the wannabe cool kids in the corner for once. It is possible to love Everton and not hate Kenwright. Only on internet forums would such a stance put me into the minority.

Simply pathetic. Try looking at things with an open mind for once. Try and ignore the wannabe cool kids in the corner for once. It is possible to love Everton and not hate Kenwright. Only on internet forums would such a stance put me into the minority.

Option 4) is yours Dell and I hope the rewards are good.

As much as I have said in the past about wanting new owners I actually wouldn't mind waiting to see how this fair play kicks in.

The reason I have my doubts is the way I have seen other clubs being run. Yes they have more money. But the way we have seen managers being sacked for little reasons every other week is nuts.

Then we have the cups. The money making clubs who want to ignore the FA cup and would prefer 4th place most people here would love to go to Wembley including the chairman.

Yes I do think we need more money and probably new owners (there has been times I wanted to strangle BK). I just worry we get wrong ones as others have and will either see us as cash cow and destroy what the club is all about. I really want us to be the best club in England win lots of trophies but I don't want Everton owned by a Saudi Prince or some Russian Billionaire for obvious reasons and loose our soul as others have.

As much as I have said in the past about wanting new owners I actually wouldn't mind waiting to see how this fair play kicks in.

The reason I have my doubts is the way I have seen other clubs being run. Yes they have more money. But the way we have seen managers being sacked for little reasons every other week is nuts.

Then we have the cups. The money making clubs who want to ignore the FA cup and would prefer 4th place most people here would love to go to Wembley including the chairman.

Yes I do think we need more money and probably new owners (there has been times I wanted to strangle BK). I just worry we get wrong ones as others have and will either see us as cash cow and destroy what the club is all about. I really want us to be the best club in England win lots of trophies but I don't want Everton owned by a Saudi Prince or some Russian Billionaire for obvious reasons and loose our soul as others have.

What would we be losing?

Forgot to add my preference if it was possible although I doubt it would be for the club to run in a similar manner to those in Germany retaining its local heritage. But I know that would be impossible in today's league.

Option 4) is yours Dell and I hope the rewards are good.

I want to find another word to describe that reply but you've left me with little option. Pathetic.

So anyone that disagrees with you is on the payroll? I have never been paid a penny by Everton. And your tactics are childlike.

The simple fact of the matter is that a small group of disgruntled, middle-aged Evertonians just don't like Kenwright and will try throwing any dirt possible in the hope something sticks.

One of the Kenwright hating mob tried to use the Jeffers transfer against Kenwright a few days ago. As if £8m for that rat wasn't great business, Kenwright then had the temerity to try and ensure the matter was dealt with as positively as possible in the next day's papers.

I've said numerous times that I think Kenwright has made mistakes. But the basic principle of anything should be:

1. Get some decent facts
2. Ensure there is a Plan B before you start crying for the present board to go

I honestly believe half of the Blue Union mob would prefer Everton to be relegated just to prove a point about Bill.

"what about Blackburn Bill? Why them and not us?" - surely if there was one truly illuminating quote from that Blue Union dodgy transcript it was that. As hard as it is to appreciate the average fans knows nothing about big business - let alone the billion point premier league.

For me it's simple:

- Kenwright stepped in to save the club from Johnson
- When he took over he was honest to say he wasn't going to splash the cash
- He hasn't taken a penny out of the club so far
- No serious buyer has come forward (as evidenced by there not being a peep in the papers)
- We're a much better, stronger club now than when he bought the club
- He's a Blue.

The Haters and the Blue Union mob could easily make much more of themselves by sticking to some basic facts and focusing on material issues like the lack of shareholders meetings and Moyes' contract farce to name but two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back