Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he is suggesting you sucked him off like, would not stand for that.

Will leave it to the Mods to look at.

It seems the way with Evertonians on the internet that if you don't hate Everton you're a version of the anti-christ.

I'll happily debate facts and real issues all day long.

What would we be losing?

Foreign owners are inherently evil and would stop at nothing to destroy everything Kenwright has worked tirelessly to build.

I don't want some shady oligarch alienating fans, telling lies, failing to back the manager or, God forbid, trying to increase his share value by railroading the club into a substandard stadium. Some of these crooks don't even allow AGMs!

Foreign owners are inherently evil and would stop at nothing to destroy everything Kenwright has worked tirelessly to build.

I don't want some shady oligarch alienating fans, telling lies, failing to back the manager or, God forbid, trying to increase his share value by railroading the club into a substandard stadium. Some of these crooks don't even allow AGMs!

Outrageous, that is just a nightmare scenario designed to scaremonger.

What are you, a drunken knobhead evertonian or something?

Get on your knees and say 10 Hail Bills immediately.

Will leave it to the Mods to look at.

It seems the way with Evertonians on the internet that if you don't hate Everton you're a version of the anti-christ.

I'll happily debate facts and real issues all day long.

You want to debate facts ? Wrong website mate

I want to find another word to describe that reply but you've left me with little option. Pathetic.

So anyone that disagrees with you is on the payroll? I have never been paid a penny by Everton. And your tactics are childlike.

The simple fact of the matter is that a small group of disgruntled, middle-aged Evertonians just don't like Kenwright and will try throwing any dirt possible in the hope something sticks.

One of the Kenwright hating mob tried to use the Jeffers transfer against Kenwright a few days ago. As if £8m for that rat wasn't great business, Kenwright then had the temerity to try and ensure the matter was dealt with as positively as possible in the next day's papers.

I've said numerous times that I think Kenwright has made mistakes. But the basic principle of anything should be:

1. Get some decent facts
2. Ensure there is a Plan B before you start crying for the present board to go

I honestly believe half of the Blue Union mob would prefer Everton to be relegated just to prove a point about Bill.

"what about Blackburn Bill? Why them and not us?" - surely if there was one truly illuminating quote from that Blue Union dodgy transcript it was that. As hard as it is to appreciate the average fans knows nothing about big business - let alone the billion point premier league.

For me it's simple:

- Kenwright stepped in to save the club from Johnson
- When he took over he was honest to say he wasn't going to splash the cash
- He hasn't taken a penny out of the club so far
- No serious buyer has come forward (as evidenced by there not being a peep in the papers)
- We're a much better, stronger club now than when he bought the club
- He's a Blue.

The Haters and the Blue Union mob could easily make much more of themselves by sticking to some basic facts and focusing on material issues like the lack of shareholders meetings and Moyes' contract farce to name but two.

Hiya Bill.

FamilyGuyFouad.jpg

HO HO HO, Is Funny!

Be careful what you wish for, I mean they could take over and then sell us on to a meff in a one bed flat in Manc or even to someone who works for a company that failed to exist 10 years previous.

You want to debate facts ? Wrong website mate

Ive got facts for you mate.

The debt of the Football Club has tripled since he "rescued" us from Johnson, this in a time were the Premier League is the richest League in the world and yet we pay more for debt than we do to sign players.

We dont own our training ground, we hire it for over 1m per Season and will continue to do that for the next 50 Years.

We dont own the rights to sell our own shirt.

We dont own the rights to sell our own food.

We cant even build an annexe cos we dont own the land.

Kings Dock.

Desperation Kirkby.

Fortress Sports Fund.

NTL

Facts lad.

Even if kenwright sold up i would still like him involved in the club as even though he brings no money to the table he keeps the club stable and loves everton

I no it sounds right ****ish if another owner who took full control wanted to deal like abramovic with his transfers then it might backfire and send us and moyes down the table

I'm sure Kenwright's status as a Hall of Fame inductee would enable him to still get into games for free if he moved on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back