Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Kenwright can't be trusted and has been looking to shaft the club from day one for personal gain. Because he's a theatre person (and "factually not gay")....

Quaint showbiz perceptions etc etc don't quite cut it for the views I have of Bill's financial dealings at this club.

Doesn't correspond with banning AGM's, character assassinations of business partners, media manipulation, briefing against fans, seeking to move the club to a box in a hole, and buying up shares for the sky generated sale of the century without investing sweet FA to generate that mark up.

Good try though Steve.

Excellent post

it was mate, bill is not as daft as he looks, slimey ****er

You didn't answer my question. Selling Jeffers was good business.

And the idea of knocking Bill for possibly wanting to "spin" the PR is laughable.

Football lost its ethical soul the very day the first player was paid.

Football is a business and the only laws are the legal principles of the land.

You do realise, don't you Mr Blue, that Chang Elephant is very rarely NOT taking the p**s ?

Four main types of Kenwright supporters attracted to forums meant for Everton supporters:

1) Useful idiots
2) WUMs
3) Those that find him factually charismatic
4) On the payroll

It's hard not to join in with the general stupidity as the club slowly degenerates.

this. although maybe its the ultimate april fools joke?

It wouldn't be the ultimate April Fools joke; it'd just be downright tasteless.

I mean, I wound up a few Evertonians with the Alif Solpro thing but I wouldn't do a takeover joke, that'd just be ridiculous.

"...some of the mugs are biting again. Ha Ha Ha Ha. It's so easy."

kenwright.jpg

It wouldn't be the ultimate April Fools joke; it'd just be downright tasteless.

I mean, I wound up a few Evertonians with the Alif Solpro thing but I wouldn't do a takeover joke, that'd just be ridiculous.

i meant as in if it actually happened. BK fools us all by actually selling on april fools day

It's april fools and it refers to Kenwr0ng saying something earlier on, I'd imagine in public which I can't find a quote of.

Oh well at least I'll get clean undies now as I'm doing the laundry.

EDIT: Oh BK did say last week that there's a new contact but I guess it's more to do with easter eggs.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back