Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not wasted Millions on some failed Kirkby Stadium and used that money to build a training ground.

OR

Used the Bellefield money to build a new training ground, after not wasting millions and running up debt on a failed stadium in Kirkby.

Forget Kirkby. The board made a decision on that - right or wrong.

The training ground is its own issue.

Look at the chelsea fans now thought they are hating thier sitution . They have being stuck with the fat spanish waiter. They won the champions league by pure luck last year . They had there most succesful time with mourihno in charge but he left because of disagreements with the russian . Now imagine if that happened to us and we got stuck with the fat spanish waiter . People would be hanging them selfs . Im not saying that takeover is bad but we need to find the right owners

Look at the chelsea fans now thought they are hating thier sitution . They have being stuck with the fat spanish waiter. They won the champions league by pure luck last year . They had there most succesful time with mourihno in charge but he left because of disagreements with the russian . Now imagine if that happened to us and we got stuck with the fat spanish waiter . People would be hanging them selfs . Im not saying that takeover is bad but we need to find the right owners

How many trophies have they won under roman ? Probably several times More than I've seen in 40 Odd years of watching everton and you make it sound like they're Blackburn they won more trophies last season than we've won in over 20 years but shame and horror they don't like their manager , cry me a river.

Last edited:
How many trophies have they won under roman ? Probably several times More than I've seen in 40 Odd years of watching everton and you make it sound like they're Blackburn they won more trophies last season than we've won in probably 20 plus years but shame and horror they don't like their manager , cry me a river.

And are still in for two more this season.

Its settled, your on a wind up, for sure.

Oh **** don't start that again!!!!!

You cant pick and choose which subjects you focus on.

You say that Kirkby is Kirkby and should be treated differently than other matters, but everything that the Board does, impacts other aspects of the Football Club.

At a Club say Chelsea, it doesnt matter that they sack Managers and give pay offs, it doesnt matter when they pay compo for a new Manager and sack him after 3months, thus paying them off, but at at a Club like Everton, when the Board "wastes" money and lies to Public Enquirys, it kinda matters.

what about all the others on the list you replied 'don't know' to, to be fair mate, not much of a defence is it

There were just the two - Kings Dock and the Fortress Sports Fund. Both were some years ago and I'd be surprised if anyone really knows the detail but hey ho.

Actually there's a major point of irony there.

Some of the haters on here will claim to know the full detail on those two issues - and many, many more things to do with Kenwright - confidentiality agreements/NDAs not an obstacle

but the second the absence of any serious bidder is mentioned - the only confidnentiality issue comes up as the reason we've never heard a bean!

You couldn't make it up.

Wind up ? No I don't think so I want a take over as much as any one but just pointing out that we want to avoid the roman type . Sure it would be great to win a few trophies but once you have one a few and you start to see managers come and go and no team has being devoloped then I reckon you would get pissed off

Yeah, I am sure Chelsea supporters would happily swap their past 10 years with ours. Poor bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back