Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At a Club say Chelsea, it doesnt matter that they sack Managers and give pay offs, it doesnt matter when they pay compo for a new Manager and sack him after 3months, thus paying them off, but at at a Club like Everton, when the Board "wastes" money and lies to Public Enquirys, it kinda matters.

Okay, all I'm saying is the Finch Farm deal stacks up in isolation given everything else happening at the club.

I was against Kirkby. I can't stand that any money was wasted on it.

Wind up ? No I don't think so I want a take over as much as any one but just pointing out that we want to avoid the roman type . Sure it would be great to win a few trophies but once you have one a few and you start to see managers come and go and no team has being devoloped then I reckon you would get pissed off

I shall not be eating from your bowl anymore.

That's what I mean there are blues that post on here and have never seen a trophy but perish the thought we should win a few , we're lose our identity . It's just so ridiculous its untrue

Exactly.

It's not like we're bilbao, ffs. Our current team is packed with foreigners looking for a high wage and managed by a foriegn mercenary. Anything we could lose, we probably already have.

Yeah, I am sure Chelsea supporters would happily swap their past 10 years with ours. Poor bastards.

No they wouldn't but they would envy how we could keep a manager yet they can't keep mourinho who got them thier best trophy run especially with thier money available

Okay, all I'm saying is the Finch Farm deal stacks up in isolation given everything else happening at the club.

I was against Kirkby. I can't stand that any money was wasted on it.

Theres nothing actually positive happening at the Club tho.

Off the field.

Our sponsorship deals are utterly terrible.

The identity of the club lies in it's history and it's supporters. Neither of which would be removed if we changed to a megabucks owner. We'd get a lot more glory hunters supporting us, but so what.

No they wouldn't but they would envy how we could keep a manager yet they can't keep mourinho who got them thier best trophy run especially with thier money available

Are you serious mate ? They love Mourinho and understandably given we seem to love our manager that's never won a trophy for us but hey we kept him whereas they've replaced Mourinho and won what 3 FA cups, the premier league and the champions league . I cannot believe you think we've done the best out of that deal ?

As AF says Bilbao maintain an integrity and well done to them , be jealous of that of you like and I can see the attraction but if you gave me a choice of us , Chelsea or Bilbao there is a decent argument for maintaining identity like them and I'd love the idea of a Bilbao but in reality whether you argue trophies or tradition the one I'd certainly not want to be would be us I'm afraid.

Wind up ? No I don't think so I want a take over as much as any one but just pointing out that we want to avoid the roman type . Sure it would be great to win a few trophies but once you have one a few and you start to see managers come and go and no team has being devoloped then I reckon you would get pissed off
ffs..

I normally swerve posting in this thread cos I just dont know enough about all the back ground like a lot of the more local guys do, to make a valid/informed point.

But, re mega bucks owners, as far as I can recollect, only one has worked out, over a sustained period. (I dont class Man U as having mega bucks owners, just mega bucks debt and the ability to earn mega bucks.) And even that, Chelsea, success could come to a juddering halt with a change of power in Moscow/activities of the KGB.

Would worry me that.

I normally swerve posting in this thread cos I just dont know enough about all the back ground like a lot of the more local guys do, to make a valid/informed point.

But, re mega bucks owners, as far as I can recollect, only one has worked out, over a sustained period. (I dont class Man U as having mega bucks owners, just mega bucks debt and the ability to earn mega bucks.) And even that success could come to a juddering halt with a change of power in Moscow/activities of the KGB.

Would worry me that.

How many have there been ?

But, re mega bucks owners, as far as I can recollect, only one has worked out, over a sustained period. (I dont class Man U as having mega bucks owners, just mega bucks debt and the ability to earn mega bucks.) And even that success could come to a juddering halt with a change of power in Moscow/activities of the KGB.

Would worry me that.

It's not mega bucks we need, though. Just more bucks than kenwright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back