Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post. This idea of there being a bountiful supply of successful takeover deals is simply not true. The idea that there is though is central to the haters view of this whole scenario. Rock the boat, drive Kenwright out and a new sugar daddy will rock up any second. Rubbish. Absolute rubbish.

They couldnt do a worse job than Kenwrong, its simply not possible for anybody to do that.

About five of them aren't 'megabucks' owners at all.

Half of those teams have given their managers money to spend and the money has been blown. That wouldn't happen under Moyes.

Thats why I dont post in this thread much mate. Just get confused! You would like new owners with cash, (who wouldnt), but keep Moyes? Seems most in here want Moyes to do one from what I read.

Alright listen im not saying that having an owner like roman would be bad as we would get the success we deserve but it could be managed the wrong way and there could be a few managers and players that turn into flops . We need ownership like spurs . We also dont want to be buying idiots like torres for overpriced fees because we would be the laughing stock from over the park

Thats why I dont post in this thread much mate. Just get confused! You would like new owners with cash, (who wouldnt), but keep Moyes? Seems most in here want Moyes to do one from what I read.

No mate but you said that there aren't many megabucks owners who have given teams a long period of success. Reality is that 'megabucks' owners are few and far between full stop, the only ones in this country who really fit that description are City and Chelsea, both of whom seem to be doing pretty well.

Newcastle and Sunderland both gave their managers money to spend, that's all most people want our board to do, and if they can't do that let somebody take over who can. If Moyes had been given the money afforded to managers at teams like Villa, Sunderland or even Stoke we'd be flying. Stoke have spent £70m since being promoted !

Dell

I'm interested in the comments that there were many clubs hurt by the NTL failure. As a well educated, highly paid, business high flyer in business I'm sure you can elaborate on that with names of the clubs and how effected. My recollection was we were the one club with an imminent outstanding deal to be signed ?

What's with all the snidey ****? There's no need so pack it in.

A massive company went bust overnight. It happens a lot. A company can have a great credit rating one day and be toast the next day.

I'd love to be part of this thread, but it appears to be just lids trying to out do each other with snippets of unfounded information in an attempt to undermine each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back