Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like santa claus.

The good guys - aka the Kenwright haters - have the magic fairy dust to see the real truth behind every business deal at Goodison and to gain information from third parties. Note in this magic kingdom those fearsome confidentiality agreements don't work and NDAs don't bite.

However, the bad guys - everyone with an open mind - don't have access to this wonderous fairy dust so we live in a world where anything we do or say is countered by the presence of confidentiality agreements and NDAs stopping "the truth" from coming out!

It's a wonderful life

I gave you a whole list of facts, you either claimed you had no knowledge or tried to deflect from the issues.

So yeah, it really is.

I notice you've still not responded to my pulling you up on the Jeffers deal.

You ****ged Bill off for that deal. Do you still think it was bad for the club? Getting rid of the little rat for £8m?
bill lied to the fans over franny...thats my point mate.

and then he gave a 30year old crock a 4 year deal with the money from franny...3o grand a week for cambell,sums kenwright up tbh.

What's with all the snidey ****? There's no need so pack it in.

A massive company went bust overnight. It happens a lot. A company can have a great credit rating one day and be toast the next day.

You've stopped listing your academic/professional/business achievements as part of each post. That's a loss to the forum, but I'll pack it in if it's embarrassing you now, you're too modest mate.

But about these other clubs you mentioned damaged by the NTL failure, which were they btw?

Just to help guys, I did a flowchart about situations that the club could be in and which ones are acceptable and which ones aren't. Hope it helps.

flowchart_zps1051e529.png

You've stopped listing your academic/professional/business achievements as part of each post. That's a loss to the forum, but I'll pack it in if it's embarrassing you now, you're too modest mate.

But about these other clubs you mentioned damaged by the NTL failure, which were they btw?

the glory days of the boardroom..... http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/ever...l-that-got-away-by-two-hours-100252-11347787/

"Everton's proposed deal with NTL was as complex as it was colossal. The contract looked like a telephone directory"

It's like santa claus.

The good guys - aka the Kenwright haters - have the magic fairy dust to see the real truth behind every business deal at Goodison and to gain information from third parties. Note in this magic kingdom those fearsome confidentiality agreements don't work and NDAs don't bite.

However, the bad guys - everyone with an open mind - don't have access to this wonderous fairy dust so we live in a world where anything we do or say is countered by the presence of confidentiality agreements and NDAs stopping "the truth" from coming out!

It's a wonderful life

[Poor language removed].

Utter bollocks you bad stalker. You haters will try anything. I don't even know what you're talking about. To the best of my knowledge I've only talked about that stuff in its right context like the university thread.

[Poor language removed].

Ha Ha

So its okay for one of the Haters to be able to quote counter parties to Everton's deals? But the reason for there being no stories or even serious rumours about disgruntled bidders (put off by Bill's asking price) is the presence of NDAs etc?

Can someone answer this for me (extracted from a Colin Fitz post on Toffeeweb)

Quote :- In totally unrelated news do you know we're the only club to wear Nike for nothing? ;-)

Is this true ? and if so why ?

bill lied to the fans over franny...thats my point mate.

and then he gave a 30year old crock a 4 year deal with the money from franny...3o grand a week for cambell,sums kenwright up tbh.

But it was a good deal. And in the circumstances every chairman lies to fans and has done since the game began.

I'm not arsed about what Bill and the board did with Campbell. My point is that selling. Jeffers was spot on and queryingwhether you were serious about being pissed off at Kenwright for spinning the transfer story?

Utter bollocks you bad stalker. You haters will try anything. I don't even know what you're talking about. To the best of my knowledge I've only talked about that stuff in its right context like the university thread.

No you did use to mention, list, use vague assertions of business experience, successes etc in more or less every post for a time.

So, these other clubs damaged by the NTL failure were ?

It's like santa claus.

It's a wonderful life

What about the ugly guys ?

13 more years please Bill ffs.

[video=youtube;oTljsiwkVqA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTljsiwkVqA[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back