Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No mate but you said that there aren't many megabucks owners who have given teams a long period of success. Reality is that 'megabucks' owners are few and far between full stop, the only ones in this country who really fit that description are City and Chelsea, both of whom seem to be doing pretty well.

Newcastle and Sunderland both gave their managers money to spend, that's all most people want our board to do, and if they can't do that let somebody take over who can. If Moyes had been given the money afforded to managers at teams like Villa, Sunderland or even Stoke we'd be flying. Stoke have spent £70m since being promoted !

Agree with every word there Brennan. kinda what I was saying, or trying to say. Balance between a realistic injection of real cash, and Moyes record with players is all we need to crack on, IMO. Your point about Stoke is interesting, because unless I am mistaken, I cannot think of a single player they have bought, then sold on for profit, nor a youngster either. Milkbottle purchases, not investment.

Agree with every word there Brennan. kinda what I was saying, or trying to say. Balance between a realistic injection of real cash, and Moyes record with players is all we need to crack on, IMO. Your point about Stoke is interesting, because unless I am mistaken, I cannot think of a single player they have bought, then sold on for profit, nor a youngster either. Milkbottle purchases, not investment.

That's more to do with Pulis buying utter crap, to be fair. £36m net in the last two seasons alone, imagine Moyes having that.

So your telling me that we could afford to get pablo hernandez michu jonathan de guzman ki in all one window

Yep.

They made a profit this transfer window, as did we. We sold rodwell to city for an inflated pricer, they sold allen and sinclair for inflated prices and invested the money wisely.

And given that our wage bill is considerably higher we spend more money then them on our squad even if we don't buy anyone, anyway.

I'd love to be part of this thread, but it appears to be just lids trying to out do each other with snippets of unfounded information in an attempt to undermine each other.

It's like santa claus.

The good guys - aka the Kenwright haters - have the magic fairy dust to see the real truth behind every business deal at Goodison and to gain information from third parties. Note in this magic kingdom those fearsome confidentiality agreements don't work and NDAs don't bite.

However, the bad guys - everyone with an open mind - don't have access to this wonderous fairy dust so we live in a world where anything we do or say is countered by the presence of confidentiality agreements and NDAs stopping "the truth" from coming out!

It's a wonderful life

Lol reading some of the delusion on here is hilarious. Reminds me of the BU interview where BK said something along the lines of 'every club wish they were Everton'

Right mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back