Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Start you own poll, let us know when you,ve got 2000+ responses from blue noses over a weekend.

If I started my own poll it would be people on here, which isn't a balanced representation of the fan base, hence the response wouldn't be balanced

Now, if you handed out an Url on everyone's seat at the next home game and then 2000 people returned it, there'd be a better chance of it being a mixture of all fan groups and types.

Not saying what those fans think don't matter

What I'm saying is, the survey can't be used as an example of the bigger picture. Only as an example of that group of fans discontent

This poll has demonstrated everything I find funny regarding a certain type of anti Kenwright poster..
I'll go with conspiracy theorist for lack of a better description... and also because its completely accurate.
Open poll, asks fans of clubs across the country, compares results, awards Everton highly... This is good.. therefore its wrong and must of been manipulated by Kenwright.
Can't find anything on twitter so its fake, was published when we were flying high so the results were obscured...

So lets do a completely unbiased replacement one where we ask if Kenwright lies or his biggest let downs.. its childish nonsense.

Strangely the first two... is it for sale, and is the asking price too high contradict each other.

If he's not selling then there is no asking price to be too high in the first place, and if there is, then its for sale. 72% think its not for sale but the sale price is too high, how does that even work?

Season ticket question doesn't even equal 50% response, are they not mandatory questions? what poll has optional questions? They go on to unbiasedly ask what is the boards greatest failing with a multiple choice answer lol

Here's my alternative view...

Well done Everton for winning those awards and featuring so highly in the others you didn't win, its a testament to the good work the staff at the club do, especially during games when for 3 hours over 30,000 people need looking after and its great to see that your doing it better than most of the others in the country, from the programme, to the pies our club is the mutts nuts and this shows it. I'm proud of the way our staff care anyway.

ps the board out, the conspiracists out and the programme sellers out... 6th! poor.

Last edited:

It's a selection bias. You need those 2,000 to represent the 100,000 evertonians if you're going to make conclusions like '90% of everton fans think this' and fans who go to a specific website with a specific slant are going to be pre selected to have certain opinions.

If I started my own poll it would be people on here, which isn't a balanced representation of the fan base, hence the response wouldn't be balanced

Now, if you handed out an Url on everyone's seat at the next home game and then 2000 people returned it, there'd be a better chance of it being a mixture of all fan groups and types.

Not saying what those fans think don't matter

What I'm saying is, the survey can't be used as an example of the bigger picture. Only as an example of that group of fans discontent

I am not intresting in your whinging - let us know when you have a poll with 2000+ bluenose responses over a weekend.

This poll has demonstrated everything I find funny regarding a certain type of anti Kenwright poster..
I'll go with conspiracy theorist for lack of a better description... and also because its completely accurate.
Open poll, asks fans of clubs across the country, compares results, awards Everton highly... This is good.. therefore its wrong and must of been manipulated by Kenwright.
Can't find anything on twitter so its fake, was published when we were flying high so the results were obscured...

So lets do a completely unbiased replacement one where we ask if Kenwright lies or his biggest let downs.. its childish nonsense.

Strangely the first two... is it for sale, and is the asking price too high contradict each other.

If he's not selling then there is no asking price to be too high in the first place, and if there is, then its for sale. 72% think its not for sale but the sale price is too high, how does that even work?

Season ticket question doesn't even equal 50% response, are they not mandatory questions? what poll has optional questions? They go on to unbiasedly ask what is the boards greatest failing with a multiple choice answer lol

Here's my alternative view...

Well done Everton for winning those awards and featuring so highly in the others you didn't win, its a testament to the good work the staff at the club do, especially during games when for 3 hours over 30,000 people need looking after and its great to see that your doing it better than most of the others in the country, from the programme, to the pies our club is the mutts nuts and this shows it. I'm proud of the way our staff care anyway.

ps the board out, the conspiracists out and the programme sellers out... 6th! poor.

haha, nicely put.

I am not intresting in your whinging - let us know when you have a poll with 2000+ bluenose responses over a weekend.

He's not whinging, he's spot on.

index.php

Jesus can you not see the nose on the end of your face?

You cannot even say 2,000+ bluenoses. Because it is not independently verified! From what I can see it was done in-house. Imagine if Kenwright tried that.....

For any poll or survey to even be worth commenting on it has to be done by and independent accredited party.

The irony of the Haters mocking Bill and his buyer from a bedsit and - quite possibly - this survey was managed by an equally unprofessional internet stalker in his bedsit.

If only the Haters had got their act together, done a counter survey properly and then let it ride. Ask serious open questions from a neutral platform.

But no.

2,000+ you say? Unless it's properly verified it could easily have been ten blokes in a tent bashing away on their laptops all night.

Last edited:
I wasn't aware that putting forth a cogent argument, laced with respectful reasoning, was "whinging"

Thanks for the heads up!

The fact that Brennan and Dell (Men on different sides of the argument) backed me up, should tell you all you need to know D.

Nothing wrong with being passionate mate. I can see that you are, but I just can't be bothered with the sniping anymore

How about we have respect for each other and debate this in a balanced and fair way?

I wasn't aware that putting forth a cogent argument, laced with respectful reasoning, was "whinging"

Thanks for the heads up!

The fact that Brennan and Dell (Men on different sides of the argument) backed me up, should tell you all you need to know D.

Nothing wrong with being passionate mate. I can see that you are, but I just can't be bothered with the sniping anymore

How about we have respect for each other and debate this in a balanced and fair way?

YOU WOT LAD ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back