Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Never in a million years will Cameron put a stop to that. No politician of any party will, seeing as how most of the 'tax dodgers' are also large donators to whatever-party's cause

Problem is, when you look into these schemes the money can be shifted around so quickly it is hard to get to the truth of where the money comes from and where it ends up. As well as BVI, the Isle of Man, Jersey and the Caribbean all have tax haven status amongst many others.

Nicholas Shaxson wrote a really good book about it called Treasure Islands, well worth a read if you're interested

Kenwright: "I do not want to be here next year. I do not want to be standing in front of you saying, 'It's been another tough season' and 'I don't know where the money is'. I would sell tomorrow."

That was 5 years a go. (y) He must run on Valve time.

What do you feel has been bigger this season?

Beating Wigan and going on a Wembley run would have been ace, but not as game changing for the club as qualifying for the Champions League group stage, in my opinion

Winning the wigan game would have put us two games from a trophy, winning tonight puts us five games (and other results) from reaching a two game play off that if won will put us in the CL group stage and the prestige and money that means.

Too much work to do after for either to be big games. If we'd beaten spurs, we could afford to draw tonight so maybe the spurs game was the big game, or maybe the norwich one.

Winning the wigan game would have put us two games from a trophy, winning tonight puts us five games (and other results) from reaching a two game play off that if won will put us in the CL group stage and the prestige and money that means.

Too much work to do after for either to be big games. If we'd beaten spurs, we could afford to draw tonight so maybe the spurs game was the big game, or maybe the norwich one.

Fair enough, but I'll probably be thinking every game from now until the end of the season is bigger than the last until Champions League is out of reach.

Then I'll be wishing we had a cup final to look forward too :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back