Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea if they have or not and does,nt make a lick of differance to me.

So do you think the echo will run an article on the survey?

No mate one of their mugs will make snide reference to it in a column most likely trying to discredit it.

Crikey that survey was so amateurish it will rightfully never see the light of day!

Why do the Haters keep shooting themselves in the foot?

For any survey to be in any way legitimate it has to be done by an independent accredited third party. The survey would also need to be hosted on a neutral site as well.

I cannot see anywhere that this survey was done properly by a company authorised by the market research society. It would only have cost peanuts to do this way.

The pro-Everton survey was done by Populous. An accredited agency. The sample size is statistically significant - political opinion polls are run off 1,000 and nationally representative.

I'm actually always sceptical of these surveys either way but they at least need to be properly done to even see the light of day.

If this thread ever reaches 1000 pages, the person who makes the 1st post on page 1000, should win a prize

Should be deleted and a new thread made automatically on last post of the 999th page... Just to ensure an appropriate level of faux outrage in keeping with the threads general hum of rage and despair. Its the perfect tribute to the thread imo.

Crikey that survey was so amateurish it will rightfully never see the light of day!

For any survey to be in any way legitimate it has to be done by an independent accredited third party. The survey would also need to be hosted on a neutral site as well.

I cannot see anywhere that this survey was done properly by a company authorised by the market research society. It would only have cost peanuts to do this way.

The pro-Everton survey was done by Populous. An accredited agency. The sample size is statistically significant - political opinion polls are run off 1,000 and nationally representative.

I'm actually always sceptical of these surveys either way but they at least need to be properly done to even see the light of day.

I suspect that no one would take it seriously.

The only people who took it seriously will be the 2000+ evertonians who completed the survey.

He's right.A survey hosted on a site which is anti-kenwright was always going to get more negative opinions about him than positive.
are there any pro kenwright sites other than the ob, there you go edge,s poll of websites is that 99% of everton fansite are anti kenwright, you can make polls say anything, dont think anybody should take to much notice of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back