Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit. Deleted because I promised myself I would never post in these kinds of threads again.

Last edited:
Not at all; i know the failings, i'm well aware. What I don't like is people spouting utter drivel (like them Blue Union divs), with no knowledge of business. You have facts and fiction, a lot of people don't deal with facts when it comes to this thread. For instance, the amount of times BK has been vilified for a decision regarding the day-to-day operation (such as outsroucing) of the business, everyone jumpos on the bandwagon when the biggest thing that is always over looked is them decisions are down to the CEO.

I guarantee that if I started 2 twitter rumours; one stating that BK saved us form administration by doing something and the second that BK made a personal profit by the outsourcing of our assets, which one would make it onto this forum and be believed by the majority even though both are untrue.

This stuff about Khan wanting Everton first is a load of tosh and proves what people want to believe; there is no way he wanted Everton first. If people think he's going to turn Fulham into some powerhouse then you are thick, its a personal investment that is going to have some other benefits to him

Chris...I think Chang Elephant is on a wind up...its the kind of little pebble he drops into the pool, just to see the ripples. Its clever. I actually quite like his style, its amusing.

Not at all; i know the failings, i'm well aware. What I don't like is people spouting utter drivel (like them Blue Union divs), with no knowledge of business. You have facts and fiction, a lot of people don't deal with facts when it comes to this thread. For instance, the amount of times BK has been vilified for a decision regarding the day-to-day operation (such as outsroucing) of the business, everyone jumpos on the bandwagon when the biggest thing that is always over looked is them decisions are down to the CEO.

I guarantee that if I started 2 twitter rumours; one stating that BK saved us form administration by doing something and the second that BK made a personal profit by the outsourcing of our assets, which one would make it onto this forum and be believed by the majority even though both are untrue.

This stuff about Khan wanting Everton first is a load of tosh and proves what people want to believe; there is no way he wanted Everton first. If people think he's going to turn Fulham into some powerhouse then you are thick, its a personal investment that is going to have some other benefits to him

I always thought the BU were the good guys. Just concerned supporters worried about where the club are heading. The ones who had the bollox to stand up and make fellow supporters aware of the lies and deceipt that is happening within the walls of Goodison Park. Just my pennies worth.

i agree with you there banno, unfortunately as in every "movement" you get the idiots that tag on and spout tripe. for the most the BU are as you described, just some d1ckheads that spoil it for me.

i agree with you there banno, unfortunately as in every "movement" you get the idiots that tag on and spout tripe. for the most the BU are as you described, just some d1ckheads that spoil it for me.

Like you say PB there are d!ckheads in every movement but if we look beyond those we have to applaud the movement for there intentions and I believe (not everyone will) that the BU has given BK & co a wake up call which can only benefit all supporters.

The lads over at SOS posted these on twitter last night...

School of Science ‏@SOS1878 8h So it turns out Fulham's new owner came in for #EFC first before diverting his attention to West London. Strange that.

School of Science ‏@SOS1878 7h
The interest in #EFC was very much genuine from Khan, which is why paperwork arrived at the club's lawyers Hill Dickinson.

Why it turned to **** and he is now owner of Fulham is anyone's guess. What is certain is that Everton was the club he approached

Ive known Joe and Stav for years, we were all originally banned from NSNO at the same time, they went on to start theyre own website, i couldnt be ar5ed. Anyway, they make no bones about hating BK and the board and seem to beleive that this guy genuinely wanted to buy us, when it couldnt happen he bought fulham.

The phrase ive heard BK use more often than not is 'Looking for investment' which to me means, im hoping to find someone to pump millions in to the club and let me stay as chairman and take all the credit - NEVER going to happen. I hate him and the board and the only way he leaves goodison is in a box

Hill and Dickinson must have an entire west wing just to file all the signed NDA documents completed by prospective buyers, club staff and management.

We all know khan met kenwright and we all know that fulham bought for 150 mil would have met kenwrights supposed asking price therefore the only answer is like andy baker who I knew well of nsno said is that kenwright wants investment not a buyer he will never sell the club will forever hold us back until the fans get their heads out of there arses and protest

I'll draw you a picture, it may help seeing as you have trouble understanding the
basics of what I've just explained.

Dont be so patronising. He said that the deal with the bedsit guy was way down the line before BK twigged that he had no actual money. And that was confirmed by BK himself.
Bill also agreed for the FSF to take a controlling stake in the club didnt he. That was well thought out wasnt it.

What I don't like is people spouting utter drivel (like them Blue Union divs), with no knowledge of business.

If you are going to spout bile at least aim the bile in the right direction and get the story right.

The BU have said from day one that they have no professionals within its ranks to sell an English Premier League Club. Which is why they also said from day one that some company who HAS that knowledge be brought in.

Very obviously Kenwright and his cohorts ALSO dont have that contact either as they are fast approaching 14 years since they identified the fact that they cannot take the club further up the table to be English Champions.

But dont mind your pretty little head and aim your bile to others otherthan where it should be aimed at and thats the board and Elstone.

The lads over at SOS posted these on twitter last night...

School of Science ‏@SOS1878 8h So it turns out Fulham's new owner came in for #EFC first before diverting his attention to West London. Strange that.

The interest in #EFC was very much genuine from Khan, which is why paperwork arrived at the club's lawyers Hill Dickinson.

Why it turned to **** and he is now owner of Fulham is anyone's guess. What is certain is that Everton was the club he approached

Ive known Joe and Stav for years, we were all originally banned from NSNO at the same time, they went on to start theyre own website, i couldnt be ar5ed. Anyway, they make no bones about hating BK and the board and seem to beleive that this guy genuinely wanted to buy us, when it couldnt happen he bought fulham.

The phrase ive heard BK use more often than not is 'Looking for investment' which to me means, im hoping to find someone to pump millions in to the club and let me stay as chairman and take all the credit - NEVER going to happen. I hate him and the board and the only way he leaves goodison is in a box

Unfortunately even if pics arose of Khan entering Goodison carrying a sign saying "I wanna buy Everton" it wouldn't alter a thing Evertonians will only get off their arses when relegation rears it's ugly head.

We deserve Bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back