Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately even if pics arose of Khan entering Goodison carrying a sign
saying "I wanna buy Everton" it
wouldn't alter a thing Evertonians will
only get off their arses when
relegation rears it's ugly head.

We deserve Bill.

Dont think i've ever agreed with anything you've ever said, but sadly, this is bang on the money.

The lads over at SOS posted these on twitter last night...

School of Science ‏@SOS1878 8h So it turns out Fulham's new owner came in for #EFC first before diverting his attention to West London. Strange that.

School of Science ‏@SOS1878 7h
The interest in #EFC was very much genuine from Khan, which is why paperwork arrived at the club's lawyers Hill Dickinson.

School of Science ‏@SOS1878 7h
Why it turned to **** and he is now owner of Fulham is anyone's guess. What is certain is that Everton was the club he approached

Ive known Joe and Stav for years, we were all originally banned from NSNO at the same time, they went on to start theyre own website, i couldnt be ar5ed. Anyway, they make no bones about hating BK and the board and seem to beleive that this guy genuinely wanted to buy us, when it couldnt happen he bought fulham.

The phrase ive heard BK use more often than not is 'Looking for investment' which to me means, im hoping to find someone to pump millions in to the club and let me stay as chairman and take all the credit - NEVER going to happen. I hate him and the board and the only way he leaves goodison is in a box

Where is the evidence any of this has a grain of truth! Some people on this forum will lambast Kenwright on ant tittle tattle they hear. Kangaroo court anyone????

Not saying he didn't contact Everton, but i think London was the ball winner in this sale, with Jacksonville playing at Wembley, and he is even quoted as saying it was that connection that made him ring Al Fayed about a month or go for a chat, and that's how it all started

Dont be so patronising. He said that the deal with the bedsit guy was way down the line before BK twigged that he had no actual money. And that was confirmed by BK himself.
Bill also agreed for the FSF to take a controlling stake in the club didnt he. That was well thought out wasnt it.

Due Dilligence is not taken out by BK; BK, or the club, does not get involved with every detail and aspect of the sale, this handled by the solicitors.

Do you honestly believe that they 'bedsit' guy phones BK up, BK chats with him on the phone, hands over the books and awaits the cheuqe?

If you are going to spout bile at least aim the bile in the right direction and get the story right.

The BU have said from day one that they have no professionals within its ranks to sell an English Premier League Club. Which is why they also said from day one that some company who HAS that knowledge be brought in.

Very obviously Kenwright and his cohorts ALSO dont have that contact either as they are fast approaching 14 years since they identified the fact that they cannot take the club further up the table to be English Champions.

But dont mind your pretty little head and aim your bile to others otherthan where it should be aimed at and thats the board and Elstone.

I've had many an argument with the BU and its why they will never have my respect, they started off great and i supported them; attended meetings and marches and contricuted when they had discussions. The problem is they have now turned into a bunch of self riteous beauts who have achieved nothing at all since they were formed.

They spout out drivel that the 'followers' believe with no substance or background to the argument; recently they were taking credit for the putting pressure on the club to change the badge, thats the kind group that is.

And you said it yourself, they have no professionals in there ranks, so how can they even contemplate informing people what is best for OUR club when they have no idea themselvesl; there entire argument is 'bring someone into sell the club', well thats great but there is a lot more to it than just appointing someone.

They have a magnitued of 'business men' on there door step that are easily contactable and approachable, who are both Evertonains, that can at least give some insight into how a Football Club is ran; have they made any contact with these people? No, why? because they see themselves above all that and as long as the 'followers' are happy with crap they post on their social netwrok feeds then they are to.

I challenged them on numerous occasions, asking what they are hoping to achieve over the next 12 months, what plans where they putting in place and each questions was met with ridiculous replies. The so called 'change' group went 18 months without holding a meeting, what does that say about there true motivations for the better of the club?

I'm well aware of the issues of our club but people, probably like yourself, have no clue and just aim there abuse at BK, because he's the Chairman; do you know what a Chairman is? Do you know what the Chairmans job is? Do you think the Chairman owns the club? I worry my pretty little head when I have to put up with people arguing about something they don't understand

The major problem with the sale of Everton Football Club is down to one thing, and i'm 90% sure of this through discussions with various 'professionals' and that is one of a Shadow Director and if so called 'leaders' like the BU want to make headway instead of standing on their pedastals then this is the avenue they want to look at.

Who appoints the CEO?

The board of Directors

#Meltdown Chris.

It,s not BU job or anyone else for that matter to sell the club, set the club price valuation, provide forward looking operational plans, hire a CEO or knock on bedsits (sorry). Once you accept that then the ownership and responsbility resides with a few key people who have had 14 years to address the issues.

Shadow Directors....well who let the shadow director in?.....you know the answer......so everything all comes back to the same names.

Ive known Joe and Stav for years, we were all originally banned from NSNO at the same time, they went on to start theyre own website, i couldnt be ar5ed. Anyway, they make no bones about hating BK and the board and seem to beleive that this guy genuinely wanted to buy us, when it couldnt happen he bought fulham.

The phrase ive heard BK use more often than not is 'Looking for investment' which to me means, im hoping to find someone to pump millions in to the club and let me stay as chairman and take all the credit - NEVER going to happen. I hate him and the board and the only way he leaves goodison is in a box

Staveros is a whopper, if he said it was raining, I'd look out the window.

What's he got to back this up like?

Some real nonsense there Chris - patronising the wrong guy too, as Snapper knows perfectly well exactly how the club is run.

The board of directors appoints the the CEO? I bet Earl and Woods really rule the roost over BK eh! One has barely set foot inside Goodison and the other is the ultimate in wet lettuce 'yes men'.

#Meltdown Chris.

It,s not BU job or anyone else for that matter to sell the club, set the club price valuation, provide forward looking operational plans, hire a CEO or knock on bedsits (sorry). Once you accept that then the ownership and responsbility resides with a few key people who have had 14 years to address the issues.

Shadow Directors....well who let the shadow director in?.....you know the answer......so everything all comes back to the same names.

It amazes and appalls me in equal measure that anyone could defend these gangsters in the boardroom and attack those prepared to question them. A serf mentality that's horrible to behold in this day and age. You'd think it was the 1930s with the local mill owner in the hot seat and everyone compelled to doff their caps in his direction for merely taking an interest in 't'local club'.

It amazes and appalls me in equal measure that anyone could defend these gangsters in the boardroom and attack those prepared to question them. A serf mentality that's horrible to behold in this day and age. You'd think it was the 1930s with the local mill owner in the hot seat and everyone compelled to doff their caps in his direction for merely taking an interest in 't'local club'.

D410 never defend the board, he simply pointed out who's got the power and was being realistic. The BU are a toothless organisation.

When you think back to the Kirkby project and everyone who signed up to the batman lights, the glossy brochure, local media support it was easy to hoodwink many. As time has gone on and with the hard work of people like KEIOC and others the sharing of the knowlegde via social media has leveled the playing field with the fan base.

The fight goes on but the core support for the current custodians of the club looks weak and fragemented.

Who can square these facts/opinions for me, because I can't.

1. Everton are a more attractive club to a buyer than Fulham.

2. Fulham sold for £200m (or £150m if you like).

3. Everton are for sale for £120m.

4. Everton are overvalued.

TIA

Who can square these facts/opinions for me, because I can't.

1. Everton are a more attractive club to a buyer than Fulham.

2. Fulham sold for £200m (or £150m if you like).

3. Everton are for sale for £120m.

4. Everton are overvalued.

TIA

London.

When you think back to the Kirkby project and everyone who signed up to the batman lights, the glossy brochure, local media support it was easy to hoodwink many. As time has gone on and with the hard work of people like KEIOC and others the sharing of the knowlegde via social media has leveled the playing field with the fan base.

The fight goes on but the core support for the current custodians of the club looks weak and fragemented.

I fell for it like. Hands up. More tit me like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back