Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or C) Nobody serisouly wants to buy the club.

I spoke to the BU about various things, inlcuding Fan Ownership and the like. It was like talking to a brick wall, the only reponse was 'it can't be done' so I gave up with them

With due respect, (c) is just a result of (a) the club being over priced. Fair play for trying with the Blue Union. Perhaps you could find like minded people who you can work with, I'm sure I've read about fan ownership ideas somewhere and there does need to be a middle ground between the BU and the board. I do however believe that the current board are far more detrimental to EFC than the BU. The BU are not motivated by money, only by the love of the club. They may be occasionally misguided or difficult to deal with but I admire them for taking a stand.

I'm well aware of the issues of our club but people, probably like yourself, have no clue and just aim there abuse at BK, because he's the Chairman; do you know what a Chairman is? Do you know what the Chairmans job is? Do you think the Chairman owns the club?

You do your Kenwright cause no good whatsoever with the abuse you give out.

As for Chairman Kenwright he himself tells all that he is the greatest Evertonian, the best salesman the club has and even tells all that he is the clubs owner. At the EGM that I attended he even said re the vote at the end the motion he seconded and said "if it comes to a vote he will win because I have 85% of the vote."

The BU aren't going to do anything, trust me. They've been in existence for what 36 months, and since then we've had 2 marches and 3/4 fan meetings.

The more I read the more I think you are on the wind up.

The BU have not even been going two years yet never mind three.

They have no idea what they want to do, no plan, nothing.

Something you could turn round and label it at the door of the board. The board have no plans to redevelop GP, no plans to move they dont even have an area of the city where a move to will be and they dont even have aplan to grow the club, its all down to how Sky/EPL do in selling the PL abroad.

As Timak put it recently we are a managers skill away from doom. They touched very lucky with Mr Moyes and hope the same applies to Mr Martinez.

Correct, but it is allowed by the parasite.

He and the board need to give permission to allow a no-mark from a bedsit to search through the books, ie due diligence.

Maybe if they are that careless the opportunity exists for a GOT member to do the same?

The BU aren't going to do anything, trust me. They've been in existence for what 36 months, and since then we've had 2 marches and 3/4 fan meetings. They've not achieved anything, I don't expect them to sell the club but as a group I expected maybe some discussions with Everton-minded business people. They have no idea what they want to do, no plan, nothing.

And to answer your question about the Shadow Director, I think you can easily do that by reading the Companies Act 2006 Section 251. OPnce you understand how that operates it'll be pretty obvious when it happend; but nobody lets it happen o lets him in.

has someone upset you, you sound hurt lad

So in answer to my questions you pointed me to the company act...thats, it.

So your not going to explain how a shadow director was allowed to get into the club, who made the offer and allowed it to happen?

How do you expect the fanbase to listen to your side of the story when you can,t explain your position.

I can explain my position, its a shadow director. Its quite simple really, you go to legislation.gov.uk, seacrh for the companies act 2006 and scroll to chapter 9 section 251. What si the point of having a conversation if people can't understand argument.

Correct, but it is allowed by the parasite.

He and the board need to give permission to allow a no-mark from a bedsit to search through the books, ie due diligence.

On the advice of legal

You do your Kenwright cause no good whatsoever with the abuse you give out.

As for Chairman Kenwright he himself tells all that he is the greatest Evertonian, the best salesman the club has and even tells all that he is the clubs owner. At the EGM that I attended he even said re the vote at the end the motion he seconded and said "if it comes to a vote he will win because I have 85% of the vote."

And here we have it, if you have noticed I am not a fan of Kenwright; hence the reason I attended the BU marches and the like. So another misguided sole, who firmly stands his ground anyone who dare questions points out that there argument maybe flawed is shot down with the 'Anit Bill' propaganda.

Try andlet this sink into your head. I want change at are football club, does that now make sense???

What i'm trying to get across is people like yourself or so self focused that I bet every decision is laid at the feet of the Chairman, I bet you blamed the badge fiasco on him as well?? But being the self centred one its imnpossible for you think outside the box.

Given the comments on some other posts, are you a member of that awful excuse of a Group called the Blue Union; the ones who claim to be leaders of change??

Something you could turn round and label it at the door of the board. The board have no plans to redevelop GP, no plans to move they dont even have an area of the city where a move to will be and they dont even have aplan to grow the club, its all down to how Sky/EPL do in selling the PL abroad.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, i'm well aware of it, i know the failings of the Board. But I wasn't talking about the Board in the post I was talking about the BU. You should go into politics, very good and turning stuff around and avoiding the initial post.

I can explain my position, its a shadow director. Its quite simple really, you go to legislation.gov.uk, seacrh for the companies act 2006 and scroll to chapter 9 section 251. What si the point of having a conversation if people can't understand argument.

On the advice of legal

And here we have it, if you have noticed I am not a fan of Kenwright; hence the reason I attended the BU marches and the like. So another misguided sole, who firmly stands his ground anyone who dare questions points out that there argument maybe flawed is shot down with the 'Anit Bill' propaganda.

Try andlet this sink into your head. I want change at are football club, does that now make sense???

What i'm trying to get across is people like yourself or so self focused that I bet every decision is laid at the feet of the Chairman, I bet you blamed the badge fiasco on him as well?? But being the self centred one its imnpossible for you think outside the box.

Given the comments on some other posts, are you a member of that awful excuse of a Group called the Blue Union; the ones who claim to be leaders of change??

Let it go mate before it consumes you and makes you bitter :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back