Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You maybe able to read but very obviously dont understand.

As for the BU their very simple aim from day one still hasnt changed because we still have not appointed seasoned professionals to take the sale out of the hands of the likes of Elstone, who may I remind you said 'I will talk to nobody that will result in me losing my job'.

Hardly rocket science to understand.

This is typical of the crap that comes on this forum , if that was said it was obviously said in jest, no one would seriously put that on record.

LOOOL

"The money will be in the bank on Monday"
"Kirkby will be virtually free"

And so on.

high-five-gif.gif

You maybe able to read but very obviously dont understand.

As for the BU their very simple aim from day one still hasnt changed because we still have not appointed seasoned professionals to take the sale out of the hands of the likes of Elstone, who may I remind you said 'I will talk to nobody that will result in me losing my job'.

Hardly rocket science to understand.

Their aim hahaha, and what have they done to push this along??? 3 meetings and 2 marches into 24 months, brilliant lads.

And please quote the remainder of that statement, because that, like most things the BU post, is taken out of pure context to influence people who want to be fed information. Totally under handed tactics, nothing new though its typical of the BU.

And actually is quite complicated, but I wouldn't expect you, or the BU, to understand. What is the major difference between Everton and Liverpool, regarding handing over the club to be sold??? I'll give you a week to go away, research and see you can actually answer the question.

Their aim hahaha, and what have they done to push this along??? 3 meetings and 2 marches into 24 months, brilliant lads.

And please quote the remainder of that statement, because that, like most things the BU post, is taken out of pure context to influence people who want to be fed information. Totally under handed tactics, nothing new though its typical of the BU.

And actually is quite complicated, but I wouldn't expect you, or the BU, to understand. What is the major difference between Everton and Liverpool, regarding handing over the club to be sold??? I'll give you a week to go away, research and see you can actually answer the question.
Are you referring to the debt holders and structure and terms of the debt preventing an ease of sale? How bizarre...and, talking of context, you go back and put safety certificates, 52m gifts and stupendous travel plans into context, as per the club's erm, statements.

Redcoat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back