Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a forum; I'm free to air my views

Just because you can does,nt mean you should.

oh and by the way the pip green thing being the Shadow director...guess what KEIOC had that right a long time ago but like all things you choose to ignore how he became a Shadow director at the club......good old bill eh..

oh and by the way the pip green thing being the Shadow director...guess what KEIOC had that right a long time ago but like all things you choose to ignore how he became a Shadow director at the club......good old bill eh..

Eh? Why shouldn't the guy express his views? Just because you don't agree with him?

Errrr I haven't ignored anything; hearing through various forms of people I've known that for years, so you think because you found a link on KEIOC website that they are the 'breakers' of this news hahahaha behave lad.

Guess you didn't read the Companies Act then, just went straight for the reliable source???

Errrr I haven't ignored anything; hearing through various forms of people I've known that for years, so you think because you found a link on KEIOC website that they are the 'breakers' of this news hahahaha behave lad.

Guess you didn't read the Companies Act then, just went straight for the reliable source???

Companies Act 2006 Section 250 is pretty vague, as is the role of anyone who could be deemed to be a 'Shadow Director' It is a moot point as to whether Philip Green would come within the (vague) terms. More obvious proof, rather than hearsay would be needed. And even if it could be an acceptable suggestion that he could be termed a Shadow Director at Everton...So what? Its not illegal, in fact its probably more common than most people think.

Last edited:
Companies Act 2006 Section 250 is pretty vague, as is the role of anyone who could be deemed to be a 'Shadow Director' It is a moot point as to whether Philip Green would come within the (vague) terms. More obvious proof, rather than hearsay would be needed.

I'm very aware of the heresay issue, the first time I heard this was about 2009, or there about. The on a regular basis for about 18 months

You need to remember that Legislation is there to ensure we abide by the law, its not an agreement on between individual parties. The Companies Act would not define what Green does, there are no terms.

The terms of any agreement with be in the form of a legal document between the parties.

And even if it could be an acceptable suggestion that he could be termed a Shadow Director at Everton...So what? Its not illegal, in fact its probably more common than most people think.

Its not illegal, that is correct.

Section 251 'Shadow Director'
(1) In the Companies Acts “shadow director”, in relation to a company, means a person in accordance with whose directions or instructions the directors of the company are accustomed to act.

In simple terms he would be the 'boss'. The decisions are his; now i would have serious issues with this.

Its not illegal, that is correct.

Section 251 'Shadow Director'
(1) In the Companies Acts “shadow director”, in relation to a company, means a person in accordance with whose directions or instructions the directors of the company are accustomed to act.

In simple terms he would be the 'boss'. The decisions are his; now i would have serious issues with this.

Agreed .So would I....but I doubt that is the case. Its the difference between giving advice and issuing instructions, and there would have to be cast iron proof(hard copy proof) of instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back