Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give you a week to go away, research and see you can actually answer the question.

Give me and then what, you do your Kenwright supporting aims no good whatsoever?

However I will give you a proposal. Seeing as you have hatred in the BU actually standing up and being counted and draw peoples attention to the club getting deeper and deeper into debt (even the no mark Elstone displayed figures stating that the debt has increased over the last five years by over 20%) and wanting things sorted out, PM and I will introduce you face to face with the committee of the BU and you can air your grievances to them.

Last edited:

Oh dear Peter Kelbrick....who wrote in another article

"I am going to set myself up for criticism, even ridicule here, no doubt, but I do not blame Bill Kenwright, a moderately wealthy man, who, like so many of us, fell in love with Everton FC as a child and who has, over the years, sunk a lot of his own money into the club in order to firstly, keep us in business and in the top flight of English football"

:lol:

Peter stop licking those posters of your hero.

For sale,
One detached property.

*Currently has 14 mortgages on it.
*Dilapidated condition (owner informs us it may not pass a Health and Safety Certificate)
*No intention to upgrade property in the near future.

*Bought in 2002.
*Owner seeks a modest profit on his initial out lay due to lack of investment in keeping property up to scratch.

OIRO £125 million.
Please form an orderly queue to express an interest in the bargain price

Sums up the vast majority of Everton fans. Things are not perfect ,they are quite poor really. We are in decline and we would all love a billionaire owner like city. But at the end of the day most people know Kenwright wants the best for the club he loves (like the rest of us).

The reason Blue Union and KEIOC had such little support was that they had no plan, just criticised the board, and its easy to sit on a fence criticising.

I'm not a fan of BK.

Is £125m not a decent asking price for a billionaire wanting to own a PL club?

Sums up the vast majority of Everton fans. Things are not perfect ,they are quite poor really. We are in decline and we would all love a billionaire owner like city. But at the end of the day most people know Kenwright wants the best for the club he loves (like the rest of us).

The reason Blue Union and KEIOC had such little support was that they had no plan, just criticised the board, and its easy to sit on a fence criticising.

But much easier to sit on yer arse doing absolutely SFA.

"The best for the club he loves" probably means selling up for what he paid, wherein the queue of buyers would stretch from GP to the Queensway Tunnel ...... Now then, I wonder why he doesn't?

Makes me ill to read this naivety.

But much easier to sit on yer arse doing absolutely SFA.

"The best for the club he loves" probably means selling up for what he paid, wherein the queue of buyers would stretch from GP to the Queensway Tunnel ...... Now then, I wonder why he doesn't?

Makes me ill to read this naivety.

Who is naïve mate is all a matter of opinion. Get in the real world. Have you seen the state of Goodison Park!!!
How many people are out their that want to spend about three hundred million on a ground, that's before you start to invest in the team!!
And I am naïve!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back