Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't lie and say I know the ins and outs of Evertons finances and debt and who owns what and what we are worth and what they are after. I don't hate Kenwright because I don't like to use the word hate for any human being. He ballsed up Kings Dock and that for me was our one single most chance of securing our future and being abke to compete at the very top.

BU, always give credit to anyone who is trying to do something positive. Not a fan of fans calling each other though such as redcoat, naive, dont give a ****, kenwright lover and so on. Not laying that at BU members either just an observation. Regardless of what we ever find out about the board, lack of investment, **** ups etc that is not Evertonians fault.

When the badge fiasco occurred 22,000 Evertonians signed a petition within 3 days which shows me there is not a state of apathy amongst Evertonians. If we want something done it is possible to do it and be heard.

Not too sure which is the right and proper way as fans to proceed because we are not in control of who owns the club, finances, business ideas etc. We have been going over the same old arguments for as long as I can remember and in that time little has changed and im guessing another 10,000 replies will occur on this thread until something does happen takeover wise.

sorry for the rambling, just wanted to state my opinion that we shouldn't be taking the piss out of each other, regardless of being pro or anti board as it just goes round and round in circles. If Kenwright could be pulled up on anything it wouldnt be Kirkby fiasco, bedsit investments, fortress investment, being the right man to sell Everton and so on. The question should have been asked with vigour how we missed out on the Kings Dock. Because if he had nailed that he would have been thought of in the way he has probably always wanted to be known, one of us.

Who is naïve mate is all a matter of opinion. Get in the real world. Have you seen the state of Goodison Park!!!
How many people are out their that want to spend about three hundred million on a ground, that's before you start to invest in the team!!
And I am naïve!

Exactly, that's why many fans are getting on Kenwright's case to lower the asking price. Which is the point Nigel was trying to make.

ba_2067695b.jpg

Holding us back. If Everton had half of the investment that a load of crap clubs have had then we would have been in the champions league years ago.

Exactly, that's why many fans are getting on Kenwright's case to lower the asking price. Which is the point Nigel was trying to make.

Your point does not make sense, since Kenwright does not own the whole club he will not have total control of the asking price .And also would you like Everton to be sold at the lower price with no commitment to the ground.
You would have us sold to the Venkys.

Your point does not make sense, since Kenwright does not own the whole club he will not have total control of the asking price .And also would you like Everton to be sold at the lower price with no commitment to the ground.
You would have us sold to the Venkys.

This board would sell us to the Venkys in a blink of an eye if they met the asking price.

Who is naïve mate is all a matter of opinion. Get in the real world. Have you seen the state of Goodison Park!!!
How many people are out their that want to spend about three hundred million on a ground, that's before you start to invest in the team!!
And I am naïve!

I,l take someone investing in the team each season rather than somebody sitting every week in the main stand without a clue or a penny to invest.

Goodison has seen better days, as nice as it is the bottom line is we need a new stadium on a new site.
Redevelopment of goodison would take decades of legal wrangling with cpo's etc,there's no quick fix for goodison am afraid.
Kenwright owns but 24% of evertons total shares,whilst being the largest single shareholder he cannot dictate to the other shareholders when or to whom the club shall be sold.

I'm not a fan of BK.

Is £125m not a decent asking price for a billionaire wanting to own a PL club?

It wouldn't seem quite so bad if Earl hadn't paid £7m for 23% of Everton less than ten years ago.

I'm struggling to think of what Kenwright and his mates have done for the club since 2007 that would add another £100m to its valuation.

Goodison has seen better days, as nice as it is the bottom line is we need a new stadium on a new site.
Redevelopment of goodison would take decades of legal wrangling with cpo's etc,there's no quick fix for goodison am afraid.
Kenwright owns but 24% of evertons total shares,whilst being the largest single shareholder he cannot dictate to the other shareholders when or to whom the club shall be sold.

CPOs don't take decades. With a supportive Council they should take 18 months max.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back