Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to understood the vitriol aimed at TBU of course nob'eads will abound just look at any "away" train or coach there are evertonians you'd cross the road to avoid in real life pointless saying otherwise. But the greater good is the success of the club so we travel together, sing together and get on with it - the premise of Kenwright and co as a problem but not supporting the only genuine fans protest group because they've upset you is ridiculously precious.

Similarly the idea that a protest group set up by ordinary working lads is going to do anything other than raise awareness and float a few ideas is ludicrous, it's disingenuous in the extreme to suggest they offer anything else.

Personally I disagreed with their support of Moyes but so what? In the grand scheme of things if you've got the money you can change managers twice a season and win stuff (chels) so I swallowed my pride and support them.

We are not at the races as it stands we are designed to feed the next level of clubs with managers and players forever.

I don't think that's good enough and the idea a few shareholders are keeping us in that position till they get what they want is a disgrace and a source of shame for this generation of Evertonians.

Would have been storming the gates of Goodison Park not so long ago.

http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/ldpbusiness/business-local/2013/07/18/99623-33616106/?

He said since Kirkby most of the focus was on a retail-led solution, although progress has been slow, but he added: “A couple of other sites have emerged and we are working with the council on one particular site.

“There are very good sites not too far from Goodison. It is where we want to stay. ”

Finances would probably come from the club and a private partner and Mr Elstone said: “It is important we manage expectations because it is about finding the right funding package. We need to find that missing ingredient in the funding package.”

But he dismissed fears over safety standards at the ageing Walton stadium: “We’re well up with safety factors in everything we need to do to ensure we can stay at Goodison for as long as we need to stay at Goodison.”

Cowshed MK2 then still what can you do eh bob if the owners won,t fund anything.

Frank McKenna was on city talk this morning and scolded the club for not being able to identify legitimate investors of the club over the last 10 years in an era when the EPL has attracted great inflows of money.

Don,t we know it Frank.

Frank McKenna was on city talk this morning and scolded the club for not being able to identify legitimate investors of the club over the last 10 years in an era when the EPL has attracted great inflows of money.

Don,t we know it Frank.

Frank McKenna? :lol::lol:

And here we have it, if you have noticed I am not a fan of Kenwright; hence the reason I attended the BU marches and the like. So another misguided sole, who firmly stands his ground anyone who dare questions points out that there argument maybe flawed is shot down with the 'Anit Bill' propaganda.

Try andlet this sink into your head. I want change at are football club, does that now make sense???

What i'm trying to get across is people like yourself or so self focused that I bet every decision is laid at the feet of the Chairman, I bet you blamed the badge fiasco on him as well?? But being the self centred one its imnpossible for you think outside the box.

Given the comments on some other posts, are you a member of that awful excuse of a Group called the Blue Union; the ones who claim to be leaders of change??

For someone who allegedly attended BU meetings and marches the first thing you would have learnt was that they DONT have members.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious, i'm well aware of it, i know the failings of the Board. But I wasn't talking about the Board in the post I was talking about the BU. You should go into politics, very good and turning stuff around and avoiding the initial post.

I am fully aware what you said and thats why I said 'you could turn round and label it at the door of the board' and then went onto say 'The board have no plans to redevelop GP, no plans to move they dont even have an area of the city where a move to will be and they dont even have aplan to grow the club, its all down to how Sky/EPL do in selling the PL abroad.'

Don,t we know it Frank.

McKenna was/is one of Wyness's greatest fans and as such thought Kirkby was a wonderful idea, I had many a discussion with him

For someone who allegedly attended BU meetings and marches the first thing you would have learnt was that they DONT have members.

Stop splitting hairs, you know exactly what I mean. The people who hang off every stupid article or none reseacrhed rubbish they post about.

Here's a thought; maybe if they had memebers, a donation of £10 each, they could produce some material and distribute it there target area which they once described as 'the average match going fan who is unaware of the plight of this club'. But no, as i've said the BU have no idea what they want to do

Whats that supposed to mean?

If I have to explain what them 5 words mean you are in no place whatsoever to comment about due dilligence because you don't understand it.

I am fully aware what you said and thats why I said 'you could turn round and label it at the door of the board' and then went onto say 'The board have no plans to redevelop GP, no plans to move they dont even have an area of the city where a move to will be and they dont even have aplan to grow the club, its all down to how Sky/EPL do in selling the PL abroad.'

I know what you said, i can read. I was after a discussion about the BU and what plans they have, but as always they are unable to answer because they don't know. 3 meetings, 2 marches si the result of this group since its formation; the media attention, the force placed towards the board and everything else stopped once the teams results turned round proving that they have no balls to stand up and be counted for fear of wrath by the 'average match going fans'

I know what you said, i can read. I was after a discussion about the BU and what plans they have, but as always they are unable to answer because they don't know. 3 meetings, 2 marches si the result of this group since its formation; the media attention, the force placed towards the board and everything else stopped once the teams results turned round proving that they have no balls to stand up and be counted for fear of wrath by the 'average match going fans'

You maybe able to read but very obviously dont understand.

As for the BU their very simple aim from day one still hasnt changed because we still have not appointed seasoned professionals to take the sale out of the hands of the likes of Elstone, who may I remind you said 'I will talk to nobody that will result in me losing my job'.

Hardly rocket science to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back