Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The club recently mentioned they had discussed possible sites with LCC and one site in particular they really liked that was "close" to Goodison...anyone have a guess on where that might be?

Is there anywhere near the city centre that would be a possibility? King's Dock would have been ideal, but let's not go there. Is there anywhere else that could work?

"Johnson ripped Bill off" as a line of defence.

FFS, heard it all now.

Your's is the kind of comment that invited me to be given a neg rep. I was never defending BK, you are just putting words into people's mouths. You of all people should read better before flying off the handle.Although invited you never commented which star players departed, Would you rather have Tan, Fernandes etc or even something like the persons who own Blackburn in charge, how much did our EX spend on transfers?

One thing Dave you are consistent in your dour and grim views.

BTW I was never a fan of BK but I am realistic enough to accept there are worst out there.

The club recently mentioned they had discussed possible sites with LCC and one site in particular they really liked that was "close" to Goodison...anyone have a guess on where that might be?

Is there anywhere near the city centre that would be a possibility? King's Dock would have been ideal, but let's not go there. Is there anywhere else that could work?

Liverpool Community College?

I joke of course (ex-student you see).

Interesting point though, I must admit, after reading about the supposed site that's close to Goodison, I scanned around on Google maps to see where he could mean. Nothing stood out to me though.

John, when you say recent can you give a timeline? Near Goodison, HHMMMM, Stanley Park??? The Loop (yuk)??? For me I would love to be given a chance for Walton Hall Park - plenty of space there. Close to Goodison, I think relocating all the bodies in Anfield Cemetery is out of the question LOL.

How big a site was it that Walton Hospital occupied or is that for housing? Anyone know.

Because Cardiff have Tan and Hull have Allam we're lucky to have Kenwright.

The logic of the madhouse right there.

No, because no one can name an alternative they'd rather have. Just this fictional person who to date hasn't bought any other club because he's holding out for bill to sell to him

Fernandes, Lerner and the Glazers are all better owners than Kenwright has been, had moyes been manager for either QPR or Villa and did what he did with a limited budget with us but with £100 mil+ in transfers they would be a Top 4 team.

you cant differentiate between the work of an owner and manager, had O'Neil/Mccarthy/Bruce etc. managed us under kenwright we would be a mid table club at the very best were lucky moyes worked miracles on the budget he had.

Moyes didn't go QPR or Villa though, and O'Neil, McCarthy or Bruce didn't come to us.. That's the point.
We are 5th because of Kenwright's choices in management, and because despite what you read in the daily.. Moyes is ****e because... threads, Moyes was a good manager for us.
You can spend as much as you want, but if you give it to a chimp like Hughes, your not going to do well.
So many clubs below, only a few doing better than us. That's down to the owner and the manager.. who the owner appointed.

Last edited:
"Johnson ripped Bill off" as a line of defence.

FFS, heard it all now.

Listen, if you want to praise a *custodian* for letting other people get on with their work (when he wasn't periodically causing them to sell their best talent), then good for you. Me, personally, I see only the headline facts:

Zero investment
Zero progress on a new stadium
Zero progress on current ground development
Zero progress in making the club a commercial success

Thankfully we have Martinez now and for the moment the club is vibrant. But that's despite what Kenwright and his carpet bagging mates have done not in any way shape or form because of it.

The only thing he deserves is a kick up the arse and sent down the road.

You forgot to put massive progress on the pitch as one of your headline facts:

Good start to the season on the field, excellent football on the field, and everything off the field is forgiven. Have you noticed that Martinez doesn't intend spending big in January lads ? Guess he's saving it for the summer. Must be great to be sitting on an ever increasing stash of money. Bill's a genius.

well i'm very happy the way things are going and blue Bill deserves a lot of credit for this, the QPR chairman might have plenty of dough but he's ****ed a hell of a lot of it away by bring in ****e managers.

Good start to the season on the field, excellent football on the field, and everything off the field is forgiven. Have you noticed that Martinez doesn't intend spending big in January lads ? Guess he's saving it for the summer. Must be great to be sitting on an ever increasing stash of money. Bill's a genius.

What post did you read to come to that conclusion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back