Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

It's not about amounts, it's about bringing the right players in. The loans of Lukaku and Barry have shown you don't need to spend big to strengthen.

Id prefer to build a table on more then three legs though to be honest, the squad looks a bit dismal when you take out the loan lads, hopefully we will snag at least one. That said id say they cost north of 5 mill a pair in loan fees, hopefully their clubs are giving us a hand with wages. You gotta trust Bobby with what hes done so far.

Hopefully he can continue to prove, its not about money theory - i think thats the "minimum" he deserves!

Should spend 10 million in Jan and a further 20 million in the summer.

Will spend (net) nothing in both.

I wouldnt be surprised with close to or just south of ten mate - im not a fan of it as a market Jan. Cant see 20 mill in the summer without an out if im honest.

But ive been known to be wrong before!! Though Charlies doing well at Stoke.

You just are not getting it as usual.

Kenwright is just after the money as is evident by letting them look at the books. He isnt interested in what happens after that.

You have a vivid imagination. I have this vision now of Bill turning up at a bedsit in Manchester with a briefcase and saying to some Manc divvy 'Here you are son...these are the accounts, have a look, and I can see from this pad you live in that you are very well heeled financially, give me the money and its yours' Are you pretty sure that 'due diligence' doesn't work both ways?

You have a vivid imagination. I have this vision now of Bill turning up at a bedsit in Manchester with a briefcase and saying to some Manc divvy 'Here you are son...these are the accounts, have a look, and I can see from this pad you live in that you are very well heeled financially, give me the money and its yours' Are you pretty sure that 'due diligence' doesn't work both ways?

Number 4 is my thinking on a major stumbling block

http://m.wikihow.com/Conduct-Due-Diligence-When-Buying-a-Business

and young women in tight jumpers too..

You just are not getting it as usual.

Kenwright is just after the money as is evident by letting them look at the books. He isnt interested in what happens after that.

What a daft comment that is.

So he's going to stop following the club home & away is he? He's going to give up his love for the Blues as soon as the cheque's cashed?

Off course he gives a toss what happens once he moves on & to suggest otherwise is agenda driven nonsense

What a daft comment that is.

So he's going to stop following the club home & away is he? He's going to give up his love for the Blues as soon as the cheque's cashed?

Off course he gives a toss what happens once he moves on & to suggest otherwise is agenda driven nonsense

He used to support Liverpool. What makes you think he wont 'used to support Everton'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back