Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's idiotic to say that Kenwright went to support Liverpool, or idiotic to suggest if he's turned away from Everton before he's capable of doing it again?

Can you validate this with some corroborating information? Not being awkward just it's a massive statement to make about Mr Chairman bill!

By his own admission, Kenwright stopped supporting Everton and started supporting Liverpool when he was a teenager.

I really don't want to sound argumentative but it very easy to make that statement without ant proof. Are you saying he told you this in conversation because there is no internet media account of it.

It sounds consistent with Kenwright's lack of morals and character

..and here we have another completely ridiculous post. Could it be that the usual suspects are panicing? Nothing worse than seeing grown men drown in their own misinformation and fairy tales.........

At every major football club, there will always be reasons for supporters to catigate the management and/or the board. The level of negativity varies in accordance with the quality of the football played, how entertaining the football is, and the league postion. pro Bill and not bothered , up over 26% now...anti Bill slipping below 74%....slowly but surely the self appointed usual suspects are running out of steam,or becoming boring, or both.......:lol:

Does anyone know when Martin Evans left the club? Grant Ingles has taken over but isn't listed as FD. Don't know anything about the latter - I wonder if was he in the chair for transfer deadline day?

bill is the biggest phoney in football, lies to blues ,2 failed stadium moves, biggest debt in clubs history,no plans, no money ,loans after selling for big money ,and is Goodison still standing ..................

Kenwright did say he was held up as a young lad in the Kop and passed around like some whore in a Bukake party, don't know about you but as an evertonian I wouldn't be proud to say that

Kenwright did say he was held up as a young lad in the Kop and passed around like some whore in a Bukake party, don't know about you but as an evertonian I wouldn't be proud to say that

I'm looking for a comic for a week on Saturday, to support a singing act. Not well paid, but great exposure. Interested ?:lol:

When he was a kid going to Anfield one week and Goodson the next was the norm, many kids back then did that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back