Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

The Everton Board Thread (Inc. Bill Kenwright / Blue Union)

Is it time for Change...???

• Kenwright an the Board out, We need Change.

Votes: 503 80.0%
  • Im Happy with the way thing are. Kenwright an the Board should stay

Votes: 126 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if fellaini and anichebe turned down there moves , we would have still had deulofeu robles kone and alcaraz as they came in before the sales (10 million tops) .
the mccarthy sale was said to be not dependant on fellaini's transfer , so unless this was a lie the only fee to come out of the £33 million was for lukaku and barry.
if it was a lie about mccarthys fee , i still cant see £13m + the lukaku and barry loan fees coming to anything near an amount big enough to gobble up the £33m we got from sales.
there should be anything from 10-20 million left depending on what the truth actually was.

Which list was that Mr Cribb? Most people remember you as
a nonentity on Kipper, always coming
up with wild untruths,now youre a mega nonentity. Have you EVER got one Everton related prophesy correct? Must be awful for you that we're doing so well, and that our PR is so good these days. Once said five words to Bill, in a theatre, thats all, and if you trawl back, you'll find out what those five words were. You've been told often enough.

'Can i lick your bum?'?

'Can i lick your bum?'?

JayZWhew.gif

if fellaini and anichebe turned down there moves , we would have still had deulofeu robles kone and alcaraz as they came in before the sales (10 million tops) .
the mccarthy sale was said to be not dependant on fellaini's transfer , so unless this was a lie the only fee to come out of the £33 million was for lukaku and barry.
if it was a lie about mccarthys fee , i still cant see £13m + the lukaku and barry loan fees coming to anything near an amount big enough to gobble up the £33m we got from sales.
there should be anything from 10-20 million left depending on what the truth actually was.

woops wrong thread - meant to be in silly season

IF only they released the accounts every year, then we could maybe work them out on a ciggy packet easier.

Other Operating Costs.

I thought Elstone explained this, for non accountants(of which there are many on here, including me) Didn't he say more than any other club ever tells its fans about OOC? Or have you conveniently forgotten that? Pro Kenwright or not arsed...almost 27% now. Creeping up. 50% is the most any chairman/board could expect......

:lol: Good effort.I was expecting better from the legendary humourists on GOT. It was in a theatre..I said..'Will it get to London?' and Bill replied 'It needs a lot of work yet'.(y)

Remember it well, here's the cast, though several later resigned due to low pay problems and failure to properly invest in the show by BK Productions. Most critics do have this as Bill's best contribution to theatre though.

984779981.jpg

Remember it well, here's the cast, though several later resigned due to low pay problems and failure to properly invest in the show by BK Productions. Most critics do have this as Bill's best contribution to theatre though.

984779981.jpg

Nope, it was a musical based around a 70s pop festival, with a cloud floating round the auditorium. The original 70s music was great, but the cloud was a pain in the arse.

The Doug Ellis of everton, this description of ellis describes kenwright perfectly

"It has always suited Doug to play the 'abused' card, but by grabbing the limelight, and extracting the fortune that he did in the manner that he did, he put himself firmly in the firing line. And he exaggerates the 'abuse' just like he exaggerates everything else."

"Only spent money when forced to - remember the £ signs. AND NOT HIS MONEY - the PLC's money at that."

and what he intends to do one day:

"Left the club in great shape - er - no - was in debt and made a huge personal fortune out of our club
Sold cheaply to get the right owner - with the debt it was in it had to be cheap"

"with the debt it was in it had to be cheap" WHICH IS WHY WE CANT FIND A BUYER!! £150 million!

Last edited:
Do you think he will ever sell us?

he's trying mate, he's probably on the phone right now to some high-flying hong kong based consortium

or maybe he's waiting on an important fax from a wealthy tycoon in Russia, but 24/7 he's trying

and that's all we can ask kiddo

he's trying mate, he's probably on the phone right now to some high-flying hong kong based consortium

or maybe he's waiting on an important fax from a wealthy tycoon in Russia, but 24/7 he's trying

and that's all we can ask kiddo

thats the question though isn't it haha
is he trying?

I love him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back